HBE Leatherworks

JD338

Range Officer
Staff member
Nov 4, 2004
I ordered a custom holster from Eric Larson, owner of HBE Leatherworks in Salt Lake City, UT.
This is a custom made to order holster, IWB DC Tuckable deign made of cow hide with snakeskin trim. 22* cant medium ride height witha high back body shield. Color is Black Cherry.
It took 3 weeks from time of order to delivery on my door step. Very impressive to say the least!
HBEDCTuckableKimberTacticalProII.jpg

HBEDCTuckableKimberTacticalProII-1.jpg

Although I just got it today, I have worn it about 4 hours. I have been in my truck and in my wife's car, didn't even notice I had it on. This holster is very comfortable to wear.

If you are looking for a holster, consider HBE Leatherworks.
You can reach Eric Larson at 801-916-9248
http://www.hbeleatherworks.com/

JD338

That is very nice!
I have never tried the IWB holster. I get a few looks now and then when I am putting my wallet back in my pocket because I have to lift my shirt slightly. The IWB holster would solve that.
I am right handed and I carry strong side just behind my hip. Kind of in between the hip belt loop and the back pocket.
Where do you carry it and being it's an IWB how does that affect your waist band.
I guess what I am trying to say is, I'm not fat but my pants are a bit tight and I don't know if I would have enough room for the IWB holster. If I went to the next size up (36) they would be loose even with the IWB.

old #7

I am right handed and carry strong side 4:00, same as you. I was told you need to add about an inch for IWB but I haven't had a problem.
This holster is very comfortable to wear for extended periods, even when in the car or truck.

Give Eric Larson a call at 801-916-9248 and he will walk you through everything you will ever need to know about holsters.

JD338

Back