Gaudy new gun

375hh1973

Beginner
Mar 31, 2007
About 10 years ago I was into skeet and sporting clays pretty heavy. Shooting 400-500 shells a month. For a few reasons I had gotten out of it, busy at work, other hobbies, etc. I sold my target guns to fund rifles and pistols. I still hit the skeet field occasionally with my other guns but didn't have or need a dedicated clays gun. Well, I am getting back into it and needed (wanted) a new gun. I looked at Beretta, Winchester, Zoli, Guerini, etc. All nice guns. All pretty wood. Then I saw this on the FN website. I called around and found a shop that had one for me to look at. Fits great. Basically a Browning/Winchester action with laminate stock, ported barrels. At least I will able to pick it out of the rack at the gun club...

SC1-1.jpg

SC1-3.jpg

SC1-4.jpg

SC1-6.jpg

SC1-5.jpg

Attachments

• SC1-2.jpg
    SC1-2.jpg
    71.5 KB · Views: 1,101
375hh1973":2bt7qsp0 said:
At least I will able to pick it out of the rack at the gun club...

That was my thought exactly. I do like the design though. I always fondle the Ruger 10/22's in similar designs.

Personally, I rather like the looks. It is something that I could enjoy, I do believe. I must be feeling my sensitive side today. :shock:

Truck Driver-

Yes. Im not a fan of the fiber optic sight on a shotgun. I prefer a white bead. Simple fix.

Pretty nice gun. The porting would be a deal breaker for me, though.

Back