Some pics of my new O/U.
V4JlmKb.jpg

T7roeHh.jpg

9gE3h8f.jpg

GDfvsgl.jpg

UOsbeQ0.jpg

lfdU42M.jpg

ZWeEHdG.jpg

I've had mine about a year now...a couple thousand clay birds under its belt (all I use it for, mostly trap).... I really like it.

Yup CL,that is what happens when I get my grubby hands on one,I use it,no matter how good looking the firearm is. It's what they are made for,using,not for looking at.

Dad had one, years ago. I borrowed it for a couple of pheasant hunts with him, and also did some 5-stand and trap shooting with it.

Quite a gun!

He sold it some time ago, and I just didn't have the cash for it at the time. Sigh... Nice guns, I think you're going to get some great service from it. As I recall, they're considered very well built and strong. I know Dad's gun shot really well for me.

Guy

The new 101's are FN built, every bit as strong as any Browning out there... At least in lock up.... Some have had trouble with forends splitting with heavy recoil, but mine has been fine so far even after quite a few turkey loads.

I had plans of turkey hunting with it, but haven't yet.

GuyM,I've always wanted a 101 after seeing my cousins 101 20 gauge. He used it for his bird hunting,and while I never shot I did admire it. By the way,this is about 35-40 years ago or so. Figured it was time to get one and the rest is history.

Ridgerunner665,I have a Winchester pump 12 ga for turkeys. ;)

Back