Little crappie video

Used to enjoy crappie fishing when I lived in KS and TX. I had an uncle that lived in OK and often fished Lake Spavinaw with him. Always great fun. We did have a few lakes that had crappie in the Lower Mainland of BC, and I did some fishing for them during those years. Thanks for the great memories.

DrMike":3er4k8k7 said:
Used to enjoy crappie fishing when I lived in KS and TX. I had an uncle that lived in OK and often fished Lake Spavinaw with him. Always great fun. We did have a few lakes that had crappie in the Lower Mainland of BC, and I did some fishing for them during those years. Thanks for the great memories.
Kind of a Memorial day deal as well .

Known Ray several years.

His testimony is moving. When I came up with the idea for the show the Oklahoma wildlife department agreed and shot the show .

I enjoyed making the episode,

Sent from my SM-G975U1 using Tapatalk

I enjoyed the heck out of that video, thank you!

Fond memories of taking my youngest son crappie fishing when he was a little fellow. As I recall, crappie off a dock was his first fish. And of course, we were jigging for them. :)

We had access to a lake only because a friend of mine lived on the lake, it's all sealed up with private property all around. Many fishing trips there over the years. Sadly, my buddy sold and moved into town, and we all lost that wonderful fishing lake.

But good memories. And yes, I particularly appreciate the Ranger's story.

Regards, Guy

Back