Glock 29

I had one for a couple of years and loved it. Great size, lots of power, did not lose too much velocity either. I wish I still had it but another firearm at the time caught my attention and I ended up selling it.

Corey

Great pistol and lots of fire power although still quite a good shooter. I use it as a mountain gun (black bear, cats , canines). I like the balance of size and fire power. Think of it as a 41 mag with 10 shots. Carry a g20 mag as back up and you have a quick 25 rounds of 41 mag. See doubletap ammo for ammo.

For travel up north and bigger bears people often talk about a 44 may being too small a caliber. I am not am expert. That being said. I can empty 10 rounds from my g29 much quicker and more accurate than my 44 mag Ruger redhawk.

I had a g20 also and never found much difference between shooting the two. I kept the g29 for it's size. I use a Simply rigger holster with the chester puller chest setup. Works great

Never cared for Glocks but have had a long time affair with the mighty ten!

Here is mine

DisplayPic.aspx

I've carried one for two years now for cc and I love it! My 20 was to bulky and printed when worn with tight clothing. I carry double tapp and hornady 155xtp. Both are accurate and deadly.

Woodycreek-

What holsters have you tried with your G20? I carry mine quite frequently using a Galco JAK slide holster. Now that its getting cooler in Michigan I get away with wearing a jacket, long flannel shirt, or sportcoat etc.

I was using a Blackhawk Serpa and switch to a Blackhawk softsided adjustable drop leg. The Serpa was ok for carry at the range but going to try and use the drop leg for deer season. My G20 currently has the 6.6" barrel and has a weapons light attached. Never really liked carrying handguns that big for CCW and I deep carry my Glocks. I have a buddy that likes to carry a G21 IWB but I would rather carry that size pistol on my hip. Blade tech makes some really good holsters and I use one for IDPA matches with my G35. They can build you a custom holster fairly cheap.

I have a G29 and like it a lot. The 29 isn't has bad as other Glocks as far as unsupported cases go but I did manage to get one case rupture with it. I changed out bbls on the 29 and the 27..

Back