Tacticool 10mm

375hh1973

Beginner
Mar 31, 2007
A couple of months back, while traveling on business, I checked out a small gunshop. In the pistol case was a Glock model 20 at a very very good price. They had just taken it in. I asked to see it and after taking it apart it was in perfect shape inside with just a small scuff on the slide. I figured I better have it. I had always wanted a Glock 10 to make into a TACTICOOL carry gun. I sent it out and had the slide hard chromed, ghost ring nite sights put on, stainless guide rod, chrome pins, extended slide release, and extended mag release. Finally got it back. In the mean time I got 100 rds of Double Tap 180 gr Golden Sabers @ 1350fps to try out. Now if I could just get a day off to hit the range and see what it can do!

Attachments

• glock 10mm.jpg
    341.4 KB · Views: 4,125
  • ghostring.jpg
    315 KB · Views: 4,125
Good looking handgun. Congratulations. I'm pulling for you, hoping that you shortly are able to find time to hit the range.

Nice. You don't see too many 10mm's any more. 15 rounds of 10mm in a mag, that should do the trick

Excellent! Who did the work for you?

I really like the 10mm, lots of horse power. With 15 +1 capacity and an extra magazine, you are ready for anything!

JD338

Jim-

Was originally going to have Aro-Tek do it as a package but couldnt get through to them. I started researching some things and came across http://www.rockyourglock.com. They have a ton of aftermarket stuff for Glocks. I priced out the items that made up the package that I was interested in from Aro-Tek and it was very reasonable. Turn around time was about 2 weeks, they kept me up to date with emails, etc.

Now you just need to get a lone wolf 6" barrel for it. Then you can shoot cast loads out of it. You will also pick up a bit of velosity. My field carry sidearm is a glock 20SF that I carry in chest holster. THe 10mm is actually fairly popular in alaska because it is the most powerful, practical sized auto. I normally shoot 200gr JFP @ 1325fps or 220gr hard cast @ 1100fps.
a739f2ac.jpg

Back