STATUS OF HIGH CAP MAGS

NOSLER

Handloader
Sep 23, 2004
Has anyone seen a high cap mag since the law was put to sunset?

If so please post a source.

The admin wants a few!!

I went to Google and entered Glock high cap. magazines and came up with quite a few sources so that is a good place to start your hunt.

HA! This morning our shop finally received the mags for the G23. So I will walk over there and pick them up. Thanks anyway Frank!

I am a litle surprised not to see a bunch of Ads in Shotgun News and the like for Hicap mags for a variety of handguns.

One of my favorite places to shop
cdnninvestments.com has very few. Mostly Glock/Sig few HiPower mags.

I suppose most manufactures would be cautious about just making a bunch and then the law extended. Hopefully we won't have to wait too long for supply to catch up with the demand.

As Rusty said, CDNN has been running adverts with standard-capacity (the correct term) magazines since the sunset.

The lead time for Shotgun News and Gun List is months; ads should be showing up soon.

George

I bought some hi-cap's in Glock packaging and they have the L.E. on them. What happens if the laws go back in place? How would they differentiate the pre-ban, post-ban, post-pre-ban?

Just a stupid question but seems to me they (no punned intended) jumped the gun. It may not even matter :p

I think the next time around (i.e., with Kerry or a similar liberal anti-gunner as president), they will ban the magazines outright, along with everything THEY consider an 'assault weapon'.

No grandfathering.
No compensation.
No exceptions.

George

GeorgeS":27yjcsqu said:
In the ass end of Tanzania, aka the Muhesi Game Reserve. :grin:

George

I want one....or 2~! :wink:

POP,

Your .416 Wby. is enough gun; you just have to make the financial commitment to DO IT.

It takes three easy steps:

1. Sell the 'Busa
2. Sell the camper
3. Book the hunt

George[/list]

I retire as an E-7 in 730 days or so. That will be MY time!

Sell this beauty? :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

PICT0757.jpg

PICT0758.jpg

PICT0755.jpg

That can do this?

http://www.mccallcolors.com/video_player.htm

We have something else in common, Pop
I used to race GSX-R750s at Portland International, have owned an 01 Gixxer 1000 and an 04' ZX-10. Thinking about getting back into racing at Miller (SLC) this next year. I hear Suzuki is coming out with a new Hayabusa next year :grin:

Back