New Glock 30S

I have the regular G30 and i have no problems concealing it so the 30s should fit the bill perfectly. It is basically a G30 with a G36 slide. People have been swapping the G36 slide for a bit now and Glock finally realized the great combo.

Handled it at SHOTShow, it would make a great carry piece. They weren't able to mention when they were going to do the same thing for the G29 though.

CMBTshooter, how did it feel in your hands. I have some big mitts, and want to make sure it would fit.

Keep on hoping they will produce a good looking handgun. Guess it ain't gonna happen.

CMBTshooter":sntbs9tx said:
It felt slimmer than a Glock 17, but the short grip kills it for me.

Even with the magazine extension? ( Does the 30s have the ext mag?)

I was the same way when I shot a G26. I can't stand my pinky not having any real estate to grab onto.

I do like the G30 though with the extended magazine. I just finished up putting a custom beavertail on it, and now I need to duracoat the frame.

The one I handled didn't have the mag extension. It probably would be great for the wife but this is a 9 and 10mm family.

If the grip is indeed that short, it may kill it for me as well. I also hate not having anything for my pinky to latch on to

ajvigs,

The grip is the same length as the regular compacts, I just don't care for not having a place to put my pinky.

Back