Anyone play with a G40 yet?

I like it, but I love Glocks! That should be some stopping power, I have used a 10 MM extensively and they pack a wallop!

I see Glock now has the G40 and 43 listed on their site. The G40 is a beast for sure. I carry a G36 daily and was thinking the G43 would be a great backup piece, lightweight and slim. I plan to check them out when the local shop gets them in.

I'll stick to the Kahr line of single stacks. I really like the DAO trigger on them.

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk

I want to play with a G40 set up with optics. Ought to be really cool. 10 w optics? Should be a pig killin machine. :grin:

I have one on order since I'm a huge Glock and 10mm fan. Don't know which red dot to put on top of it yet.

Vince":2fx4qx75 said:
I'll stick to the Kahr line of single stacks. I really like the DAO trigger on them.

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk

I have a CM9 and I agree Kahr does have a nice trigger.

WC,
I agree.
I have a Blue Label dealer as a friend and he's supposed to call when they show up.
Thanks!

I'd like to get a Gen 4 G20. My G29 has been a faithful partner and functions perfect with everything I've put through it. Hard to stop them. As much as it pains me to say Brian was right, the 10mm Glock is a great combo.

SJB358":320nvdm5 said:
I'd like to get a Gen 4 G20. My G29 has been a faithful partner and functions perfect with everything I've put through it. Hard to stop them. As much as it pains me to say Brian was right, the 10mm Glock is a great combo.

Ha! :mrgreen:

For just sticking in a coat pocket or IWB with power it's hard to beat a G29, I agree.

Dwh7271":3x3fv7yi said:
For just sticking in a coat pocket or IWB with power it's hard to beat a G29, I agree.

Amen, again, I give props to Brian for hooking me up with the G29, but to be honest, I'd like to have another one now.. :grin:

I shoot this G29 really well and once you get your form down, it is a pretty awesome shooter.

I tried on here to talk Guy into one when he was prowling around his mountains a year or so back. Don't think it took. :grin:
They are pretty accurate for the smaller size Glock. I really like mine although the 20 is just more of a good thing. Guess that's why I want to pick up a G40.

Sorry for resurrecting an ancient thread, but it seems the right place for this.

Didn't quite see it coming, but I now own a G40MOS.

Any good holster ideas? Especially one I could put on the waist belt of my pack...?

Brand new to the 10-mil, but I'm digging the G40 already. Gonna go make some empty 10mm brass tomorrow!

Back