Glock 43

salmonchaser

Handloader
Dec 13, 2013
I carried a Glock for about 15 years on duty and still own several. I wouldn't say I'm a fan but I do appreciate their utility. My significant other has a Jframe Smith and Wesson she hates. She has shot and loves the 43.
Stopped by my local gun and bullet store and picked one up for her today.
My significant other was a navy brat. Her husband passed away several years ago, he was in the Army. Her oldest son was a Ranger and then was advanced to Delta. Son number 2 was Army. Daughter in law number 2 was an Army medic. They all served in the gulf wars.
Not sure there's a mom any more deserving of this pieceIMG_2476.JPG

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Very handsome. Excellent and thoughtful provision for her. Good on you!

Wow, just as I thought we might go an entire year without a post in the Glock section!

Yes, that's a fine looking Glock! Cool.

Most of the 43's that have come through my basic handgun classes have worked well. One was pretty balky.

Guy

Hmmm, guess I better brake it in for her. Don't want her frustrated with the pistol

Nice and tell us what you think of it after breaking it in. I have been thinking of a single stack 9mm for my self.
I will say my Glock 19 has me impressed. Never cared for there looks but it just plan works and shoots well.

She’s a very lucky lady.
May she never have to use it in anger but if she does may she return home unscathed.

Vince

Back