G45 with RMR

Thebear_78

Handloader
Sep 30, 2004
I picked up another carry gun today. After being so impressed with the micro red dots on my G19 and G40 when I saw this today at a good price I snapped it up.

315d3a737433f459366ab377e0e84cac.jpg

Took it out to the range today and ran a couple hundred rounds they it. I got the RMR zeroed pretty quickly but the sights that where on it aren’t going to cut it. I need a taller front sight.

These micro red dots are a game changer. Everyone needs to try these out.

I like them on a rifle, but I don't know if I could bring myself to mount one on a handgun.

If you tried it you would change your mind. They are a game changer. Anyone will be faster and more accurate with a micro red dot on a pistol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I too like them on our boat/float plane rifles. Pretty much perfect for cqb with the bears and porcupines.
Ruminating on sticking one on a pistol.

c9f3f1243ac49a1e8ff6bee8a8e16863.jpg

G40 with 6.5” lone wolf barrel. Very accurate, easy to shoot with 200gr hardcast or solids. It would make for a potent porky repellent.

Outstanding! We see bears almost every day. Those dang porcupines are the real problem.

These micro red dots are a game changer. Everyone needs to try these out.
I'll have to agree ! I'm so impressed with my G40/Venom that I purchased another in G34/Venom. I did put a 7" KKM barrel on the G40. Great move.

Back