1st Glock

Jar Head

Beginner
May 7, 2006
Hi ya Fellas,
I just got home w/ my first Glock pistol. The first time I saw one in person was at Camp Pendelton at a M.O.U.T instructers school, a officer from a LAPD special weapons team had one as it was all the rage. I have kept an eye on them through the years reading various reports & asking questions. I own a couple 1911 based .45s & a very flawless Hi Power in 9mm so on this new pistol I opted for the model 22 as I have never had a .40. I was thinking of sending it to Arizona right away for a grip reduction as I lost half of 3 fingers on my strong hand. Have any of you had the grip reduction done?
Jar Head

I know this is a little late, but I have held a full size Glock with a grip reduction and I like it. I have not had any of mine done (chicken I suppose). The reduction also made the grip very grippy for lack of a better word.

Corey

My duty weapon is a Glock 22. It has served me well for six years now.

I have not had a grip reduction done but like the poster above have handled one and really liked it. Have always wanted to get a Glock 20 send it to Robar and add NP3, 6" barrel and grip reduction. Not practical for carry but would be great for up close deer hunting :grin:

I am thinking of checking the pawn shops for a 1 st generation Glock 19 and get a grip reduction and stippling done to it . I also am chicken to try this on one of my newer guns . They do feel great in the hand though .

Back