I hate the .308 Winchester cartridge!

JD338":1hc68het said:
You have been through enough, just send it to me and I'll properly dispose of this rifle.
Nice shooting.

JD338
Funny how everyone pointed out to toss it under the bus..... and take it off your hands! The only problem I see with this is which side the bolt is on! :roll: lol

HomerOz":3i4ethjp said:
G'Day Fella's,

Nice shooting Muldoon and I to like boring rifles.
Here's an image of one of my .308's, and a group I shot with a similar load.

FYI, Varget and ADI AR-2208 are the same powder, and these were chronographed over a Oehler 35P.

Regards
Homer

Homer....I'd buy ya a pint if we could meet up!

Good holding! (y) (y)

Fantastic
I just bought my first 308win this year I’ve only had it out to 300 yards but it holds 1/2 MOA out there with factory ammo. Can’t wait till I get around to reloading for it

As DrMike can attest to, the Winchesters make fine jack handles too! LOL

At least your in your right mind!

All kidding aside, nice shooting!

I didn't even know that the old boy (308) would deliver a bullet to 900 yards! I figured they would trail off and bite the dust at around 600 yards. :lol: :lol:

Nice shooting! Take that you new fangled 6.5 and 6mm Creedmore and the 300 RPC.

David

You guys are all kidding, this is terrible grouping, imagine he was fighting a group of Islamic Nazi Commie UN alien invaders or was trying to hunt a bunch of hogs at the same time: all of the shots ended up in the same place, and the rest of the targets are unharmed!
... seriously, I can never have enough fun with my PTR-91, .308 is easily one of my favorite rounds to shoot. I've got a friend with a SBR AR-10 build (14", if I'm not mistaken) with which he proved me that the good ol' NATO cartridge doesn't necessarily need a long barrel to achieve very satisfactory results!

Kilo_SSK":1v443yym said:
You guys are all kidding, this is terrible grouping, imagine he was fighting a group of Islamic Nazi Commie UN alien invaders or was trying to hunt a bunch of hogs at the same time: all of the shots ended up in the same place, and the rest of the targets are unharmed!
... seriously, I can never have enough fun with my PTR-91, .308 is easily one of my favorite rounds to shoot. I've got a friend with a SBR AR-10 build (14", if I'm not mistaken) with which he proved me that the good ol' NATO cartridge doesn't necessarily need a long barrel to achieve very satisfactory results!

That’s RIGHT! Welcome aboard!

Kilo_SSK":2ztabc9k said:

Wow! Haven't had to fight off any of those hordes in, oh, at least a week or so. I thought they were all eradicated.

Welcome aboard.

Back