6mm Remington & Nosler

6mm Remington

Ammo Smith
Feb 27, 2006
I can't be the only 6mm Remington fan out there, please tell me I'm not!! :) Nosler makes some great brass and ammunition for a lot of different cartridges that are a little off right of center and I don't see how they could possibly be as popular as the 6mm Remington. I've been pestering them for a few years to make 6mm Remington brass and loaded ammunition. Anyone else out there that shoots 6mm Remington and would like to see it too? Maybe if we pester them enough they will finally start making some for us.

Here's just a sampling of some that they do make brass for that are probably hard to find brass for, and are not that popular.
17 Rem
221 Fireball
6.5 Grendel
264 Win Mag
7mm SAUM
7mm STW
7mm RUM
300 AAC BLK
300 SAUM
350 Rem Mag
9.3x74R

I shot my first animal which was also an antelope when I was 12 just as my son did when he was 12 using the same Remington Model 600 6mm Remington. Weaver K4 scope that's been on the rifle since 1972.

https://hosting.photobucket.com/albums/ ... 62a86c.jpg

Hi, I’m sure you are not the only 6mm Rem fan.

Nice speed goat! Wish my dad taught me to hunt vs learning when I was pushing 40.

Your son will appreciate it and think of you every time he cleans a piece of meat.

My grandfather gave me a love for fishing at a young age... after he passed, I got his rod and reel. I think he’d be proud I shattered the rod on a hook set on Saginaw bay and I landed a nice big walleye. That rod had to be pushing 50. Still have the reel and it works great. I make sure to catch something every year with it...just for grandpa.

Grandpa was a 12 gauge hunter, but if he had a center fire, I’m sure it would have been a 6mmRem. [emoji28]

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Back