Nosler and Zombies

gerry

Ammo Smith
Mar 1, 2007
I hope Nosler doesn't jump on the Zombie bandwagon in either ammo or bullets. Doesn't this whole Zombie thing seem a bit weird to you guys?

Yes, it is just weird. Everyone knows it is werewolves that you have to watch out for! :shock:

DrMike":134k1cf4 said:
Yes, it is just weird. Everyone knows it is werewolves that you have to watch out for! :shock:

I'm with you Mike! Danged werewolves everywhere! Ha

And, of course, the bullet of choice for werewolves? Ballistic Silvertips, naturally!

dubyam":3hwrykdj said:
And, of course, the bullet of choice for werewolves? Ballistic Silvertips, naturally!

I heard the 270WSM with 150 BST's really smacks them werewolves DRT.. Heard a 30-06 lets em walk around for a while before they expire! Don't know, just heard it? :twisted:

SJB358":5gvvz7xw said:
dubyam":5gvvz7xw said:

I heard the 270WSM with 150 BST's really smacks them werewolves DRT.. Heard a 30-06 lets em walk around for a while before they expire! Don't know, just heard it? :twisted:

It must be the extra speed of the 270 WSM that allows this to happen :wink:

Head shots! It has to be head shots! The BST is the only one that is guaranteed to stop a werewolf, but about anything will work for a zombie if it is a head shot.

DrMike":2z18rzob said:
Head shots! It has to be head shots! The BST is the only one that is guaranteed to stop a werewolf, but about anything will work for a zombie if it is a head shot.

Rgr, thanks Mike! I knew if anyone knew, you would!

gerry":2geslccc said:
SJB358":2geslccc said:
dubyam":2geslccc said:

It must be the extra speed of the 270 WSM that allows this to happen :wink:

Without a doubt Gerry! It is fearsome!

RL22 makes em go!

DSC_1231.jpg

If you run into a large werewolf, you're going to wish you had a 270'bee...it really stings them.

dubyam":3sxbcmts said:
If you run into a large werewolf, you're going to wish you had a 270'bee...it really stings them.

Yeah, but what if I am swinging upside down and need to cycle the bolt... Everyone knows them Weatherby's won't work upside down Dubyam...

All it is is a marketing ploy to make more money. The hornaday stuff has a zmax bullet same as vmax different package and costs $1.50 more for a box of 20. How stupid!

SJB358":1b1x1l60 said:
dubyam":1b1x1l60 said:

Yeah, but what if I am swinging upside down and need to cycle the bolt... Everyone knows them Weatherby's won't work upside down Dubyam...

Didn't you know, Scotty, there's a fold in the space-time continuum centered around the action of every Mark V? (This is part of the secret patent Roy received in the 50's.) It allows the 'bee to operate correctly in any environment or orientation.

Notice, my friend, you get Bigfoot, werewolf, and chupacabra reports from all over, but none from Alabama? I don't mean to brag, but let's just say I've been a "busy 'bee!"

dubyam,

Texas is a noted conservation state that watches over its chupacabra population. Unlike Kentucky (which wantonly kills off its chupacabra http://www.thaindian.com/newsportal/sci-tech/kentucky-officials-test-chupacabra-dna_100480347.html) or Alabama (which apparently operates with the same wanton disregard for the scarcity of chupacabra), Texas endeavours to keep a healthy population. In a similar manner, Washington and British Columbia seek to maintain healthy Bigfoot populations. I'm thinking they will shortly need to ban the 300 Weatherby just because of the threat to these indigenous populations. They'll be demanding that everyone buy a 35 Whelen (which is a superior cartridge in any case). As for werewolves, well let's just say that just because you haven't seen any recently in Alabama doesn't mean they are not lurking about. That says nothing, of course, about zombies, which appear to be migrating to some of the larger cities of the southern US and assuredly infest the larger population centres of the east and west coast.

Doc, you'll notice I didn't say I hadn't seen the elusive southern werewolf (Homo canis lunarii australis), but rather that there are no reports of rampant populations wreaking havoc. As a university trained wildlife biologist, years ago I was tapped to be a member of a special team dedicated to strict control of the population in an effort to eliminate them from the wild. We do have some captive, kept on display in the two chambers at the state capital. Our mission is difficult, in as much as the reproductive habits of H. canis lunarii australis are virtually unknown. What I've noticed is that just as soon as we believe we've eradicated them, one of our members gets the call denoting a sighting or evidence of one. We spring into action, and eliminate the threat, as you can imagine, but struggle to keep up with the insidious creep of this species. It is troublesome, but we do our part. Among the weapons of choice are my 270Wby, two 300Wby's, a 257Wby, a 375Wby, and a 9.3x62. We had a fellow attempting to use a 220Rocket in an original Weatherby Mauser conversion, but unfortunately we had to put him down after one of the animals got to him before he could get off a second shot. He was clearly starting to lose his mind. In fact, we believe this may be the preferred method of reproduction, but we have no corroborating evidence. Most of us prefer shots in the 100-300yd range, to avoid this eventuality, just in case.

Please don't be confused - I am a conservationist by every measure. But there are some species that simply have no redeeming value and must be eradicated for the public good. Werewolves, vampires, zombies, liberals, and others...

dubyam,

You have certainly allayed some of my greatest concerns. I am pleased to see that you are maintaining a captive population for display at the state capital. It seems evident, however, that some have escaped and made their way so far north as British Columbia. I daresay that we have a rapidly growing population of werewolves occupying our capital city, Victoria. Indications are that your southern population may have established a breeding population among our indigenous Homo canis lunarii septentrionalis. Many are being reported in Vancouver, causing consternation and grief among the northern regions of our beloved province. I would not want to get too near to one of these critters, I can tell you that!

Dr. Mike, I must commend you for catching my mistake earlier. I did not specifically reference the southern subspecies, but rather the general moon-induced werewolf species of human. I have properly corrected my entry to read Homo canis lunarii australis. My apologies for the oversight. I'm wondering if the interbreeding will shore up the population, as there are several locally inbred genetic predispositions of concern, including bifid tongue (which manifests as lingua bifurtica, commonly known as double-speak), profound cerebral self-antagonism (commonly referred to as being of a divided mind), and severe vertebral decalcification syndrome (again, commonly called soft spine). Perhaps these elements are not recessive traits, though, and will only be further distributed through the population?

Back