Who Makes Noslers cartridge cases?

HomerOz

Handloader
Sep 13, 2012
G'Day Fella's,

That may sound like a Dumb Question but apparently Nosler don't make their own cases?
Speculation is, that Federal make the cases for Nosler?
Nothing wrong with that, as Federal make a bloody good product!

Any factual replies would be appreciated!

Doh!
Homer

At one point, Homer, Norma had posted on their web site that they were making Nosler brass. That intel is not posted there at this present time, however.

Actual Manufacturing partners is classified and Nosler does not share this info.
If I were to guess, I would say Norma, Winchester and Federal. ;)

JD338

Nosler can tell you but they would have to kill you.

HA! Man, that is a great question.. Either way, all I have used of it has been excellent for the most part.

One of my closest friends works for Nosler and he's been sworn to secrecy. Guess I need to get him drunk. :p I think it's a few different companies though. Based on how it feels when preparing it, I'd guess Winchester and Federal, but that's purely a guess.

I don't know....the Nosler brass I have seems a lot nicer, even after prep, than the Winchester I have. Maybe it's just better QC? The Win stuff is all pretty rough out of the bag, but even after being cleaned up, the Nosler seems more refined. Maybe just my imagination.

As long as it keeps being the best brass I've ever used I don't care who makes it. I'll just buy it. :)

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk

Back