Nosler Custom Handloads

bmgillum

Beginner
Jun 20, 2012
Anyone have any info on when Nosler will start putting out their Custom Handloads again?...I sent them an email asking but never got a response...

Thanks/bg

I would give them a ring as a lotta guys just do not have someone dedicated to set around a computer and answer questions it seems to me! I know I always get better service using the landline! I am still waiting on emails from Weatherby! Some companies are better than others I have noticed?

SJB358":2x0gx7p8 said:
No clue Buddy. Is that what your waiting on for your 6.5?

No Scotty, I could not find any 6.5 Swede in their custom store so guess the don't hand load that round...besides, I am pretty happy with their Trophy Grade 140 ABs...

I was looking at their 25-06 in 110 gr AccuBond...it's kinda hard to find ABs for the 25-06...Midway has some put out by Doubletap but I don't know anything about that company...thought that if Nosler was gonna put out the Customs any time soon I would give them a try...

Maybe I will call them...

Cheers/bg

Gotcha Buddy. I wouldn't be scared of Doubletap though Buddy. They make premium 10mm ammo and all I have seen from them has been of great quality. Pretty good price as well, for premium ammo.

I got an answer to my email...they said they were continually producing and to check their web site and Midway...I sent one back telling them that I had checked their web site and Midway...told them that on their web site they listed 150 items and only 12 of them were in stock...said that I was interested in the 110 gr AB for 25-06...they replied "I do not have a confirmed availability data at this time."

Guess I better give those Doubletaps another look...

Cheers/bg

Back