Discovered new local range...

preacher

Handloader
Aug 19, 2012
We have had a new Indoor Range open within 15 minutes of my house! It has pitol ranges, shotgun ranges and two 100yd rifle ranges! It also has an interactive "shoot no shoot" pistol range. One of the rifle ranges has a cement bench rest, the other has a shelf that is easily used as a bench also. My fave range is 25 miles away, it was 20 deg there this AM and I said, "no".! ha I went and checked out this new place ( which also has a great burger joint inside, Sheboygan!) and was really I'm impressed. I will go there next Monday to zero my 280 and 30-06. (y)

Always a good thing to find a range that offers opportunities to shoot. Good job on finding this range.

Well I am happy and giddy as a Senior on prom night! ha I didn't see any provision for setting up a chrony while shooting. I suppose I could do a "check" by setting up the chrony on the bench and shooting a few. The good part is each rifle range is 'private"! No one flagging you with muzzle, no one shooting a muzzlebrake right by you when the "can obviously see" you are trying to chronograph! (Pet Peeve alert! ) I just have to rig up a folding dolly to cart my kit in at one trip. I saw one at Home Depot I can use along with some bunji cords. They need to "hire" a youngster to pack in all my gear...SLC is still a sanctuary city, could probably hire an illegal cheap! Yeah...I guess I would have to tip him... :twisted:

Ooops, sorry. TNT Shooting Range, Murray, Utah. Its on the feeder of I-15. Take 5300S, turn south on 320W, go a quarter mile on the left.

Back