Got my 9.3x62 back from gunsmith.

I’ve just got a bad problem. I love to try new stuff. My older friends say it’ll wear off but man, till now I’m liking it.

ShadeTree":1szu4uwf said:
Very nice Cleveland. The safety's aren't that difficult once you take things apart and see how they work, I'm more impressed with the work you done on that bolt. For diving into uncharted waters you done a heck of a job. Good job, work to be proud of.

Scotty that's one nice old rifle chambered in a cool cartridge. I'm starting to realize you are the man with all the gems, every time I turn around you're digging out another 1. (y) (y)
Thanks! And your right about Scotty everytime he post one of his guns i find myself needing another one lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Very nice. It's just makes sense to work up a load with the 286 gr PT and hunt every thing you can with it.

JD338

JD338":bnd0d7a5 said:
Very nice. It's just makes sense to work up a load with the 286 gr PT and hunt every thing you can with it.

JD338

Yup! (y)

And I think that would be pretty much anything. Anywhere.

Guy

SJB358":1cqn8148 said:
I’ve just got a bad problem. I love to try new stuff. My older friends say it’ll wear off but man, till now I’m liking it.

I did that for a number of years. All sorts of rifles, cartridges, scopes etc... It was fun, learned a lot.

Don't change much anymore though. Hit that point where I realized that for most game, a good bullet in the right place works just fine. Doesn't really matter which cartridge or rifle, if ya put that good bullet where it belongs.

Guy

Guy Miner":3apj1oes said:
SJB358":3apj1oes said:

I did that for a number of years. All sorts of rifles, cartridges, scopes etc... It was fun, learned a lot.

Don't change much anymore though. Hit that point where I realized that for most game, a good bullet in the right place works just fine. Doesn't really matter which cartridge or rifle, if ya put that good bullet where it belongs.

Guy

I know you’re right but I can’t hardly stand not to kick some tires now and again. :mrgreen:

SJB358":3nx2lg6r said:
Guy Miner":3nx2lg6r said:
SJB358":3nx2lg6r said:

Guy

I know you’re right but I can’t hardly stand not to kick some tires now and again. :mrgreen:
My problem is boredom. Since I came here I've bought 5 rifles and scopes. Never owned a magnum rifle since I had no use or need for one and you know what I still don't but I like playing with them and will likely pick up the 30-06 or the 35Whelen/AI when it comes time to go hunting.
Cleveland48 the old Mauser looks pretty good. I just picked up a Burris F1 with the p3G4 reticle in it from Natchez for under $200 including shipping. That reticle is a G4 with a electronic red dot not the cross hair and Christmas tree you see in the other F1s.

truck driver":1da0zsq3 said:
SJB358":1da0zsq3 said:
Guy Miner":1da0zsq3 said:
SJB358":1da0zsq3 said:

Guy

My problem is boredom. Since I came here I've bought 5 rifles and scopes. Never owned a magnum rifle since I had no use or need for one and you know what I still don't but I like playing with them and will likely pick up the 30-06 or the 35Whelen/AI when it comes time to go hunting.
Cleveland48 the old Mauser looks pretty good. I just picked up a Burris F1 with the p3G4 reticle in it from Natchez for under $200 including shipping. That reticle is a G4 with a electronic red dot not the cross hair and Christmas tree you see in the other F1s.
Thanks for the info, I forgot about Natchez. They run a lot of great deals on scopes on a regular basis.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back