Hunting Rifle Practice with the Ruger single shots!

#1's are about as beautiful a rifle as I can think of. Ive always wanted two of them. One in 9.3x74 and 450/400. It just seems those two calibers are hard to find. Maybe one of these days I can scrounge one up.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Cleveland48":1t3hhvh2 said:
#1's are about as beautiful a rifle as I can think of. Ive always wanted two of them. One in 9.3x74 and 450/400. It just seems those two calibers are hard to find. Maybe one of these days I can scrounge one up.

That would be a nice pair of rifles! (y)

Guy Miner":cts1jftv said:
Cleveland48":cts1jftv said:

That would be a nice pair of rifles! (y)
Of course the 375 H&H and the 300 H&H would be a wonderful pair also.

Checked zero on the 7mm Rem Mag this morning. Dead on at 300 yards with a decent group, using the 160 gr load I hunted with. It's mule deer season here in Washington, and I just wanted to be sure of my rifle.

fIyDOZkh.jpg

Such a nice rifle to shoot! I really enjoy this, and it shoots great.

Guy

Guy Miner":1n1kbu98 said:
Checked zero on the 7mm Rem Mag this morning. Dead on at 300 yards with a decent group, using the 160 gr load I hunted with. It's mule deer season here in Washington, and I just wanted to be sure of my rifle.

fIyDOZkh.jpg

Guy
Dang it Guy, I blame you for me winning the bid on a #1 tropical in 416 rem mag tonight [emoji16] This thread just pushed me over the edge haha. Why I need a 416 remington I dont know, but it seemed like a good idea an hour ago [emoji1787]

Cleveland48":2yf5bm8s said:
Guy Miner":2yf5bm8s said:

fIyDOZkh.jpg

Guy
Dang it Guy, I blame you for me winning the bid on a #1 tropical in 416 rem mag tonight [emoji16] This thread just pushed me over the edge haha. Why I need a 416 remington I dont know, but it seemed like a good idea an hour ago [emoji1787]

Ha! Well, congrats on your new 416 single shot deer rifle! :grin:

Looking forward to the photos.

Guy

Guy Miner":vcdc5tpt said:
Cleveland48":vcdc5tpt said:
Guy Miner":vcdc5tpt said:

fIyDOZkh.jpg

Guy

Ha! Well, congrats on your new 416 single shot deer rifle! :grin:

Looking forward to the photos.

Guy
Thanks maybe it will arrive next week i believe.

Back