Remington Sendero SF II

7mmfan

Beginner
Dec 14, 2004
Just picked up a new 25-06 Sendero. Anybody else get one and if so how does it shoot, thanks.

Brad,

I don't own a Sendero, but I know they are shooters.
Congratulations on your new rifle.

JD338

Thanks, I owned an orginal Sendero in 7mm magnum. Actually, one of the first ones from the custom shop that was blued and fluted. That's right blued and fluted with the first two digits of the rifle being CS. Shot like a house of fire, .9 at 300 yards on a calm day, 3/8 inch at 100 yards all day. Earlier this year I parted her out to finally build my ultimate custom rifle, a 30 Hart built by Bobby Hart himself. I wound up saving 1 1/2 pounds of weight and cutting my accuracy over half. That 9 pound rifle with scope shoots in the mid to high 1s, that's right .150 - .190 for three shot groups with 180 grain Nosler Ballistic Tips at 3230 fps. Anyways I was wondering how the Sendero SF II shoots compared to the older Senderos. It sure is a pretty gun and I love the new palm swell and dual sling swivels.

I didn't know the new sendero came in a 25-06. Lucky you! I would love to own a sendero in a 25-06. I wouldn't see any reason for it not to shoot 1-1.5" at 300 yards with good handloads.

remingtonman_25_06":15f4yvdi said:
I didn't know the new sendero came in a 25-06. Lucky you!

No doubt ! Lucky as hell...limited run!

Yep, limited run for Cabelas, not listed in catalog. Mine in Lehi, UT had one left when I bought mine last week.....879-

Back