trigger question

OU812

Handloader
Apr 18, 2006
Anyone currently use or have tried a trigger tech trigger? If so how do you like the trigger or dislike the trigger.

I have not used a trigger tech trigger . I had my eye on the Bix and Andy sport tac trigger earlier this year , but they could not give me a date of availability . so I bought another jewel . I think the Bix triggers are available now if you wanted to give them a look while you're shopping around .

I haven't tried one yet but I've been very interested ever since I first read about them. At that time I was working on my M700LH 7mm and was looking for a trigger. They had no LH triggers on the website and I emailed Trigger Tech and asked them if one would be offered. I got no reply.
But reading your post got me interested again so I checked out the site and they now have 2 LH triggers listed for my rifle.
If I was still working on that rifle I'd buy one and try it out, but I haven't hunted with any of my centerfire rifles except my .308 for several years. But still, I'll eventually get one anyway just to complete my acccurizing of my M700.
https://triggertech.com/

Back