New 6.5CM Rifle

trsmith1818

Beginner
Jul 17, 2011
Everyone final got my new rifle. Its a Bergara B-14 Hunter and as mentioned chambered in 6.5 Creedmoor. Topped with a Vortex 3x12 scope. Love the feel of the rifle.

Attachments

• 1.jpeg
    1.jpeg
    1.2 MB · Views: 2,491
  • 2.jpeg
    2.jpeg
    781 KB · Views: 2,491
  • 3.jpeg
    3.jpeg
    411.8 KB · Views: 2,491
  • 4.jpeg
    4.jpeg
    874.4 KB · Views: 2,491
  • 5.jpeg
    5.jpeg
    568.5 KB · Views: 2,491
  • 6.jpeg
    6.jpeg
    272.6 KB · Views: 2,491
I've heard great things concerning the B14. Should be fun to hear your reports as you work with the rifle.

Thanks, This rifle feels just like if not a little better than one of my custom rigs. If any know of a good factory hunting load thats worked for them in 6.5CM let me know

I've heard the Hornady American Whitetail with 129 interlock shoots great and is deadly on deer.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

got a box of deer season xp and federal non-typical. been looking for a good price of the hornady whitetail

I've had great results so far with the Hornady 143 ELDX and Nosler 129gr ABLR.

hodgeman":24gf0f00 said:
I've had great results so far with the Hornady 143 ELDX and Nosler 129gr ABLR.

Ill definitely look into them. Gonna burn some "cheap" hunting ammo to break it in, and who knows maybe find some "food" the gun loves that won't break the bank. Both those ammo are on the list

I see that Federal now makes a Fusion load and they also have a Trophy Bonded Tipped load. Some great factory ammo coming for the Creedmoor!

I'm getting better than 0.5 MOA out of every type of Hornady factory ammo I've put thru my 6.5 CM -- I'd pick one of their factory loads that they've coupled with the style of bullet you like for hunting, and start there.

Nice rifle. Looks well proportioned and the 6.5 CM doesn't seem to stink with anything decent. I've got a little bit of an itch for one someday.

That is a great looking rifle. I’ve heard a lot of good reviews on the Bergara.

Hey I just got a flyer from Whittaker Guns and they have this rifle for $599. Sounds like a deal to me!

Hey I just got a flyer from Whittaker Guns and they have this rifle for $599. Sounds like a deal to me!

mwess1113":100rac0i said:

That is a steal!

97a175863ec0235a6becdaae44e5bd78.png

Back