Ruger put the bolt wrong

Dwh7271":89ypcbhh said:
Just noticed Ruger brought out a 6.5 Creedmoor in the American Predator with bolt on the wrong side. :grin:

Why would they do that? :?

Dwh7271":3cnpt2ks said:
Im clueless. :grin:

Me too. On many subjects, but I try not to admit it public... :mrgreen:

Wrong-siders. Dang. Leftists? :grin:

Ducking now....

Guy

Hey - speaking of that Ruger American - everything I've read about it claims it's one heck of a rifle at a bargain price. Very accurate. Some of this is attributed to the barrel quality from Ruger.

Some folks here have hands-on experience with the Ruger American?

Guy

Guy I had one in 6.5 CM. It was a fantastic shooter especially for that price range. I believe I have some post on here somewhere with some groups. I never could warm up to that stock though, and I put a Boyd’s pro varmint on it also. But the trigger was good for the price, and the barrel and bedding system were very good. I sold it to a buddy and got the heavy barrel Howa in the same caliber. Overall I think the Howa is a bit more solid of a rifle, but I wouldn’t mind picking up another Ruger American either!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have the 260...stock isn't good by any stretch but I don't mind it. You will need to open up the barrel channel a little. Mine had one spot that rubbed the finish off the underside of the barrel.

The trigger is great if you like the accutrigger style.

You'll probably want to add some type of cheek riser.
dddf0b84a4cb97d6a904bc0a5995d61e.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Welcome aboard. Some great initial posts from you. We're always pleased to see others sharing their knowledge and looking to improve the sport of shooting/hunting. Trust this will be a great time together.

Back