30 Nosler AR 15 or LR

Mooser8

Beginner
Nov 1, 2017
My neighbor, a gunsmith, recently built for me an AR platform chambered for the 22 Nosler and I love it. I now would like to have an AR 15 rifle chambered for the 30 Nosler. Is there any manufacturer in the design or production phase for an AR 15 platform chambered for the 30 Nosler?

The 22 Nosler is designed for the AR15 platform. The 30 cartridge won't fit the AR 15 platform. Don't know about in a 10.

The 30NOS is a long action cartridge- there are a couple outfits making "stretch" AR-10s that will chamber something that long.

One is NEMO arms...of course, they are pretty spendy and outrageously heavy for a hunting rifle.

hodgeman":3k0227mv said:
The 30NOS is a long action cartridge- there are a couple outfits making "stretch" AR-10s that will chamber something that long.

One is NEMO arms...of course, they are pretty spendy and outrageously heavy for a hunting rifle.

True, the 26 - 33 Nosler calibers are based off the 404 Jeffrey case, the same case the Rem Ultramags are based off of. Those Nosler calibers are just a bit shorter that the RUMs

Back