TC Venture on sale $225 !!!!!

That’s a helluva good deal for a Great truck or packaround sorta rifle.

I don't think the venture is the "base" model either... :shock: . Man that is a price for what is reputed to usually be a very accurate rifle, right out of the box. Man if I NEEDED another rifle....CL (don't tell me, I know, need has nothing to do with it...money on the other hand.,,, )

My younger sister has one. I believe a compact model in 243 and it is very accurate. It will put the Winchester 100 grain power points under 3/4” as long as you want to. I looked at one awhile back just like hers, but it was a tad short stocked for me. If it was a 7mm08 it would have came home with me anyways lol. $225 is a steal for that gun.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Some smoking deals presented there! Great opportunity for someone.

I wish there were more aftermarket stocks for TC firearms. These guns have shot better for me than any other production rifle and truthfully better that I can shoot.

Anyone know if anyone make aftermarket stocks?

Thanks Fotis for bringing this to my attention!IMG_2266.JPG
Tell ya what kinda deal I think it is.... I ordered 3 of the Venture 338, and 3 of the 300 WM, for the boys up North and 2 of the 270s just to have for inventory for this fall ..... I do not like the bolts knobs on these guns, for hunting with gloves. Fortunately Glades Armory
turns a beautiful SS bolt handle with knurled tactical knob for $60 that turns a Venture into a nice outfit!IMG_2189.JPG I like the fact that unlike my Tikkas I can unload the Venture with the safety ON. This gun has an excellent trigger more like you would expect to find on a $6/800 rifle, out of all the under $500 guns, a Ventures trigger is at the top of the heap, At $225 this is no brainer :?

1818;
Boyd's makes some excellent replacement stocks for them??? However to be honest I am not sure what you
Don't like about the stock on a Venture?? Its way more forearm rigid that 95% of the plastic stocks, because of the super heavy webed X bracing on these guns. T/C stock on the Venture blows away most less than $500 guns, no hollow cheesiest feel. It comes with real Hogue panels for excellent "sure griping" and is {pillar bedded} right from the factory?? Has a factory Decelerator quality pad,
Miles ahead of a Tikka T3, Mossberg Patriot, Ruger American, Compass, Axis stock, imho ???IMG_2184.JPGIMG_2185.JPGIMG_2187.JPG
And for the record 4 of the $75 rebate forms we sent in at Christmas time on Compass models
Are all back ! Paid in Full (y)

IMG_2265.JPG
Decided to buy one more as the desirable calibers for short money are evaporating quickly! Ordered
One in 7mm/08 that I had planed on getting later on this summer in a Tikka T3x, however as much as I like a Tikka, I prefer the Ventures stock, and it simply is not worth 3x the money. Because it will
NOT get used that much, and likely become a "lender" the fact it's a bit heavier isn't going to be an issue :wink:

Wow that's a cheap price on a rifle. Hard to believe the shooters they turn out nowdays for not a whole bunch of pocket change.

Just finished this one up, Venture in 7mm/08 with a Vortex 4/12x40 mounted up, tactical bolt handle
Installed ,it Weighes 7 lbs & 15 oz ready to go. IMG_2285.JPGWe Also did a Ruger American today with same scope, for a customer.
It came out 7lbs 7 oz and the extra weight is basically right in the stocks of the two guns. The Venture stock is ALOT More robust so it weighes more!The Hogue panels are a huge upgrade and very nice feature as well as the fact the buttstocks now come factory filled with foam so no hollow sounds like most of the synthetic stocks have. Both good guns , however the T/C trigger is in a different Class altogether; it has standard external adjustments for both overtravel and creep, exactly like a Timney trigger ,mine came from the factory preset at 3.5lbs with a little creep, in less than 5 min I had removed all of the creep n overtravel, and set it up at 40 oz, about as light as I want a hunting gun. Another great feature of the Venture is the saftey; Is cleverly designed, so that when you pull the thumb lever back to apply it, you have actually moved one of the sears "back out" of the geometry , so that it is now impossible for the gun to discharge, no matter how light the trigger is set, or how small the sear engagement distances are .(not true if you fell with a standard safety design that is soposed to simply lock the trigger). This Venture will make a great "truck gun" and lender! And no doubt it is a step up from the Mossberg Patriot, it will be replacing, the final cost is after rebate, less money!
Here is how much longer the tactical handle is over an inch.(excuse the dog hair !!!) :lol: IMG_2287.JPG
I am going to give this gun our blessing as the "hands down" winner for "Best Bang for the Buck" available for 2018! If you get the chance to snag one, just do it!!!

Well you probably waited toooo long ODSS sold em all ! They have the Compass but the Ventures are GONE !

I put a 22/250 into a Boyd’s laminate stock, and documented its process on here if anyone was thinking of changing out the stock. It’s a great rifle and is very accurate.

That’s is (was) a great deal!

Looks like the threads’ pics fell victim to the photo bucket fiasco. I can get pics later if anyone is interested.

A venture
https://r.tapatalk.com/shareLink?share_ ... are_type=t

So what's the diff between the Venture and the Compass? I notice they still have the compass in most calibers at the $225 price. I need another long gun like a hole in the head, but at that price??!!

Back