Photobucket test

Guy Miner

Master Loader
Apr 6, 2006

Huh. Looks like my old photobucket account is working again. Might be worthwhile to check yours.

I read an article saying the CEO who was behind the $400/year fee for their services has been replaced and that their prices are back to a normal level.

Guy

Photo is from about a year and a half ago when I was trying to decide if I was taking the Model 70 375 H&H or the Rem 700 30-06 to Alaska.

I'd stored it on Photobucket, then the price to play went through the roof.

Guy

I can still feel Model 70 fans shaking their heads in disbelief at my choice... :wink:

That’s good news, I have a bunch of pictures on photobucket

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thebear_78":2el22zv9 said:
That’s good news, I have a bunch of pictures on photobucket

Check your account - they might be available!

Guy

I pulled all my pictures off photobucket and loaded them on a flash drive soon after they without warning held my pictures for ransom. Post image has been working great for me, PB would have to pay me to use their service after that.

Thanks, it was a good day on the water. We were hunting moose in a tidal area, no moose but chalk full of silvers. Bears too hence the 9.3x62 slung across her back.

A couple of great fish, to be sure. The smile is priceless. I always enjoyed it when my daughters went fishing with me. Those were special times, and the memories are precious in my dotage.

Thebear_78":qitzmq2r said:
Thanks, it was a good day on the water. We were hunting moose in a tidal area, no moose but chalk full of silvers. Bears too hence the 9.3x62 slung across her back.

Tide water silvers are fun, generally speaking, where were you?

We were on the placer in turnagin arm. It’s a drawing moose area. It can be a tough hunt because the water is skinny and silty and river changes constantly. Very thick braided brushy areas with limited visibility.

A hunting trip turned fishing trip. Lots a 2-6’ deep sloughs of stained water filled with fresh silvers. #3-4 vibrex or skien in an egg loop worked very well.

1d8999dcf3770a0af9a9b89d75f0478a.jpg

Great photos! Save 'em before Photobucket decides to repossess them! :mrgreen:

Thebear_78":n6fpa4x9 said:
We were on the placer in turnagin arm. It’s a drawing moose area. It can be a tough hunt because the water is skinny and silty and river changes constantly. Very thick braided brushy areas with limited visibility.

A hunting trip turned fishing trip. Lots a 2-6’ deep sloughs of stained water filled with fresh silvers. #3-4 vibrex or skien in an egg loop worked very well.

1d8999dcf3770a0af9a9b89d75f0478a.jpg

I've spent more then one day up there waiting for the water to come back in. But it's all good when the fish are in!

Back