Fun toy

derek

Beginner
Oct 31, 2016
Suppressor finaly came and its awesome. Ive been missing out.

Attachments

• D9FD47CA-A230-4FE3-8F4E-A276637C6C97.jpeg
    D9FD47CA-A230-4FE3-8F4E-A276637C6C97.jpeg
    2.5 MB · Views: 599
One day, perhaps those who make the laws will catch up with reality. I'm certain it will be greatly appreciated.

Excellent!

I've used rifles, pistols, and submachineguns equipped with suppressors.

I think that particularly for a rifle that is fired a lot, such as target shooting/competition, or a varmint rifle to be used at prairie dog towns & sage rat colonies, a suppressor makes a huge amount of sense.

I can also see the use on a big game rifle. 'Bout time I quite thinking about it, and just buy one!

Guy

I have a couple. I don’t want to shoot without one anymore. They do build a lot of heat and generate excessive mirage. I’ve often wondered how folks who compete in matches that require sustained fire using a scope deal with that.

Suppressor covers eliminate heat marage supposdly. Im
Using mine on bigger calibers to hunt with. Thats a .243 bagara in the photo have a .26noer, 6.5CM and a 6.5x284 threaded yet.

A good suppressor cover is pretty much mandatory. It helps with the heat mirage and will also keep you from burning yourself.

I have an Armageddon gear mirage cover on my thunderbeast ultra 9. It has served me very well. I’m probably going to pick up another one in a camo pattern for hunting. They also sell a product called a grippy thing, it is a piece of rubber that allows you to get a good grip on the can when they start getting tough to unscrew.

https://www.armageddongear.com/Suppressor-Cover

Once you start shooting suppressed you unthreaded rifles will start to get really lonely!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back