Staff member
Oct 30, 2004
Marlin 1894 CL's

Top to bottom

218 Bee
25-20
32-20

What to do with them is the issue now LOL

That 218Bee will kill white tail and should kill antelope as well if you can get close enough. Lol. :)>)

Maybe but that would be a little bit illegal in Wyoming

That is sweet Fotis. Congratulations and enjoy. Will the bee be used for rabbits, coyotes, and whistle pigs, ?

Did you scope the 25-20 and 32-20 ?

Yes ma'am. Pretty much around my property

LOL Better left to hunting varmints of the four, and maybe 2 legged kind too

Sent from my LG-TP450 using Tapatalk

Λούκη Λουκ
th

th

Fotis, when we were in the Cowboy shooting club we saw a lot of 25-20 and 32-20.

To have all three is great, congratulations Fotis

Do you or have you belonged or attended any cowboy shooting meets ? We had a good time when we went.

A few years ago a few antelope were poached here in Laramie county. All that was found at the scene were a bunch of 25-20 brass. Idiots

Poachers here use .22lr and a soda bottle at night and still get caught. I haven't met a smart criminal yet. :)>)

Nice set!

There is a Marlin 218 Bee on Gunbroker that has been teasing me of late...but have been wanting another Browning Model 65, to pair with the Model 71 I just picked up. Decisions, decisions!

And finally scratched the 221 Fireball itch; a pretty little Rem 700 Classic!

I have the 25-20, and all I ever shot was the old factory round. However, it would "plop" those big prairie dogs over like a bowling pin! I kicked gravel on a coyote around 200yds, which would have been a stretch, but calling them it works much better than a .223, IMO

Back