Help

Elkman

Handloader
Apr 4, 2010
I have a friend interested in an item carried by Buds gun sho. Has anybody here have any feedback about Buds??

I bought a Savage rifle from them. It took 2 weeks to get it shipped to my FFL holder, it was billed as in-stock. Other than that it was a good experience.

I bought a few rifles through them and never had an issue, easy transaction as far as I was concerned. I would buy from them again.

Thank you guys for your input, my friend wants to make sure that je dealing with a reputable business

it's been awhile , but I've bought from Buds too . no problems that I can remember .

I have purchased my last 3 firearms from them. All transactions have been wonderful and honestly they are the best price around.

It has also been awhile for me, but I do not remember any problems with their service

Ive made 5 or 6 firearm purchases with them over the years without any hiccups. My brother lives in Lexington and frequents their store.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Same here. I have not bought from them, but they seem to have a good reputation. I don't think your friend should worry about the purchase.

Buds and Whitakers Gun Shop have been real good for me as well. No issues with either.

Back