Range day!

et_miller_87

Beginner
Nov 7, 2016
First time i have shot a gun this year and man it feels good to get out. I bought a marlin lever action chambered in 44 magnum several months ago and finally got to put it through the paces

Got a whole box through and I have to say that is one sweet smooth shooting rifle. Incredibly accurate and fairly low recoil. I was really expecting more kick but was pleasantly surprised. Was an indoor range so I maxed at 75 feet, but for free handing, I only had a few misplaced flyers. Definitely will be picking up some additional reloading equipment to facilitate more range time. Cheers!

Sent from my LG-H918 using Tapatalk

Wow - I'm glad you finally got out to the range! Good for you!

So is this a new Marlin or an older one? I was just looking at a brand new Marlin in 38/357 yesterday, and it looked like a pretty doggone nice little rifle.

I really love Marlin lever actions, those things are great! Looking forward to how it does for you on future range trips! Any thought of hunting with it?

Regards, Guy

If I remember off the top of my heaf it's an 1894 model. I am talking it hunting here in a week once the season opens up

Sent from my LG-H918 using Tapatalk

Back