SHOT Show 2019 new products I'm excited about

26NosFan

Handloader
Apr 3, 2015
So far the Mauser M18 in 6.5 PRC(savage and Ruger are chambering it too!!) and the 350 legend new cartridge from Winchester, not in their bolt rifle but as an AR round.

what do you like so far?

The 350 legend is intriguing to me for some reason, even though it would be pretty much useless in my area.

Other than that...nothing really revolutionary showed up. Mostly just a chopped and bobbed or extended version of something well established or perhaps with a paint job. Given the financial state of most firearm's companies, I'm sure R&D dollars are in short supply.

I did think Steyr's Monobloc was both interesting and pointless...but at $5300 US... sort of expensively pointless.

hodgeman":21t1nz49 said:
The 350 legend is intriguing to me for some reason, even though it would be pretty much useless in my area.

Other than that...nothing really revolutionary showed up. Mostly just a chopped and bobbed or extended version of something well established or perhaps with a paint job. Given the financial state of most firearm's companies, I'm sure R&D dollars are in short supply.

I did think Steyr's Monobloc was both interesting and pointless...but at $5300 US... sort of expensively pointless.

+ 1

does the 3500 include the scope and which scope is that ? Plus look at the calibers available I will pass

Europe":3dmpsqtu said:
[

does the 3500 include the scope and which scope is that ? Plus look at the calibers available I will pass[/quote]

Nope...$5300 for the bare rifle. I'm not sure what advantage the one piece receiver and barrel gives you...but not being about to replace the barrel in the event you get wear or damage seems like a reason NOT to do that!

5300 makes it even worse lol==I have to watch my typing

Mike, or anyone--there must be some reason they think the one solid unit is better. I am with you Mike I dont get it, but does anybody think they know why they think this is a good idea ?

Back