Took the plunge yesterday!

taylorce1

Handloader
Jun 3, 2007
Went into a store yesterday, came out a little poorer. They had a funky little kiosk that took my finger prints and my personal information. So I'm hoping in 9-12 months my Silencer Co Omega and Sparrow get to come home. Until then I'm going to have to sort through my rifles and see which ones I'm going to thread first.

I did my paperwork for a TBAC Ultra 9 in December. It's my first suppressor and I'm building a short barreled 300wsm to hopefully use the whole thing for hunting.

You’ll never look back. I don’t even like shooting without a suppressor any more. I love my ultra 9 too

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Government can't make up it's mind over here. One step forward, two back for years.
Would love to put one on my Tikka...

Gesendet von meinem HUAWEI VNS-L31 mit Tapatalk

Good. Total horse manure what they put us through to get one though.

A question for those that shoot them: what do you do about the mirage? Do the silicone covers really work? My Silencerco is awesome but after about 3 shots it’s like I’m in and old Death Valley movie.

I have 3 Gemtech’s waiting for release from The NFA jail. A gm45 for my fnx 45 tactical, a 5.56 trek direct thread for a 5.56sbr and a tracker for a 300wm and .243win.

Back