AR-15 mags

Guy Miner

Master Loader
Apr 6, 2006
Like many of us, I've got an AR-15, and a number of mags for it, 20 and 30 round. I actually like the shorter 20 round mags for it.

Washington State is looking hard at even MORE gun laws, one of which is a complete ban on any magazine that holds more than 15 rounds of ammo. Ugh. That's what we get for losing big time here in November.

Out of curiosity, I checked, and Mag Pul makes 10 round mags for the AR-15! (y) Inexpensive and I imagine they're as good as the other Mag Pul magazines I've got, so I ordered a few. I might grumble. Might not like it. But I'll be able to keep on shooting my AR-15 without breaking the law.

Just a heads up, 10 rounders are avail if needed. I didn't know that more than a couple of hours ago.

Regards, Guy

The 10 rounders are great for bench work and like all magpul products I have used are very functional. There are even 5 round ar15 magazines out there. Several states have a 5 shot max for hunting rifles. I pray you won’t need them done day.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yea, I have a few of the 10 round P-mags for my DMR, and they function just as good as the others. I actually prefer them for hunting, much less to get snagged.

I've got my MagPul 10 magazine stuffed with 458 SOCOMs. That makes it a solid 3 round magazine. :>)

Back