Sako A7 Coyote

Slimfinn

Handloader
Nov 28, 2018
So has anyone shot them and what do you think? 243 or 2506?
If you're bored you can read the reasoning below

Because I've run into a little problem, I've got this new a7 Coyote in 25-06 on sale online and have been giving it some thought, i have a tikka 695 heavy barrel in 2506 and really like it, thought this would complement it nicely. One other thought was boy if it were a 243 the thinking would be over because the only 243 currently in the house is a lefty youth, with a pile of ammo and brass. So anyway i had time to kill so dropped into the local multi sports store and wouldn't you know it right there behind the 85s was the brown a7 Coyote...in 22-250, asked to hold it just to cement the thought of ordering the 2506 it fit great, and for shits and giggles i asked if they had a 243 in their system. The kid looks in the computer and says"looks like we have one here must be in back, do you want me to grab it for you to look at?" Not right now i said, Thank god i had to be at my daughter's basketball game in 15 minutes..here is the other kicker, this shop has had most all of their gun on sale for the last 6 weeks and of course it ended the 1st. I was afraid to ask what it was on sale for last week, i may chat with the manager and see what he can do, or i just hold out they do the sale a couple times a year. So worth fretting about, wait and hope its there for the next sale, or go with the 2506 sale price is around$800 none sale $1050???

Back