Kimber Hunter 84

6.5_sWv

Beginner
Mar 5, 2019
Im going to be picking up a Kimber Hunter 84 in a 280 Ackley Improved in the next month or so. After doing that Im going to need a set of bases and rings. I have searched the net a good bit and found a lot of guys shooting this rifle are using the Talley Lightweight integrated ring/base all in one. Nothing against those particular ones, but I really want to go with a standard windage adjustable or weaver style base/ring. Im looking for something made from steel to add a smidge of weight.

Anyone shooting this rifle? If so what did you use for bases/rings? Just looking for some help to find what Im looking for. If anyone has any links then post them up so I can get some ideas of what I need.

Thanks
Ben

Any of the bases for the Kimber 84L should fit just fine. I had Leupold's standard bases when I had an 84.

hodgeman":2qozhmdc said:
Any of the bases for the Kimber 84L should fit just fine. I had Leupold's standard bases when I had an 84.

Hodgeman, thats the problem that im running into is that I can't find any bases that specifically are designated for 84L. I see some listed for the 84M, and also the 8400.

Back