Heavy rifle range day today

FOTIS

Range Officer
Staff member
Oct 30, 2004
Did some load development and verification with my 30-378 Bee, 338-378 Bee and my 375 BAS.

Still some work to be done with the 338 -378 though. Probably some seating depth alteration. It does however shoots 1" groups at 200 yards with the regular TSX. Looking to better the BC.

g0Q13oVl.jpg

The 30-378 MK V KCR shot great as always, verifying my load for the 3rd time.

LaWqqL7l.jpg

And the big Monster 375 BAS (cheytac Imp) shot the best group of my life. Will be stretching its legs soon now that I got my load.

I9GHAQAl.jpg

Looks like a fun day!

Is that the 30-378 with the new glass? How did the bell, rail make out?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

mjcmichigan":36puwkni said:
Looks like a fun day!

Is that the 30-378 with the new glass? How did the bell, rail make out?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

No issues at all

Outstanding Fotis!

The 375 BAS group is amazing! The 30-378 Bee is awesome. Those Krieger barrels shoot! .5 MOA for the 338-378 is very impressive. Yeah, you definitely had a great day at the range!

JD338

Amazing groups! I would be looking for some vitamin (I) ibuprofen and a good chiropractor . Sounds like fun. What do you use these monsters on?

Everything except the 375. That is LR RIG

Excellent shooting! Whew, need some good ear muffs shooting those monsters with brakes on them.

It really is not that bad guys. Here is my friend Gloria shooting the 375. If this little girl can do it you can.

https://imgur.com/qJNPtYz

Let me know if link works

Next thing you know, Fotis is going to be showing us the self propelled 155 mm artillery cannon he bought for long range competitions! LOL

Hawk

Sent from my motorola one using Tapatalk

Wow! Amazing load development and shooting, Fotis. Congratulations on your successful results.

Dan

Dang! Fotis!
You are a machine! Those groups are amazing!
Keep it up [emoji106]!

Sent from my motorola one using Tapatalk

Back