348 and 358

Thankful Otter

Handloader
Oct 8, 2012
I have decided to buy a 358 Sako wolf

and

I have decided to try the 348 Pedersoli also

I know several here have the Sako's and like them, so no fear there but

Does anyone have a Pedersoli ? And if so ?

Nice hearing from you Cheyenne. Wish I could answer your question but unfortunately I have never handled a Pedersoli.

several here have the Sako, but in the 308 Cheyenne maybe that is why they have not posted. But yes, the Sako will serve you well. Did you ever get that 308 Sako that was coming your way or did they change their mind ?

You should be o.k. with the Pedersoli. I have been too their shop. Nice shop, good people, good products--now--was not always true. They now make everything in their shop. Before they bought and assembled . I actually think the 358 will serve you well and many believe the 88 is one of Winchesters best lever action creations.

Unfortunately I have never owned a Sako lever action, and have only handled two at gunshows, one in 308 and one 243. Would have been nice to have been able to fire them. Have never seen one in 358, but imagine that it would be a great rifle to own and hunt with. Love the 358 Win!

I have seen and handled Pedersoli rifles, but haven't fired or owned one. But never one in 348. So cannot provide first hand experience with their products.

I know that you have a great affinity with the Model 71 in 348 and have a good deal of field experience with them.

All the best in your quest for a couple of very interesting rifles!

Cheyene, I have a 45/70 pedersoli Sharps and love it. Very reliable and well made. I don't think you would go wrong with one of their products.

Back