A Dilemma!

Ridge_Runner

Handloader
Sep 29, 2006
bought a new AR-15 lower last night, now trying to figure out what to build, currently have 5.56, 223 wylde, 25 wssm, 6.5 grendel, 458 socom, and a AR10 in 6.5 creed. any thoughts or suggestions? saw the 6mm ARC but already another semi-auto in 6mm PPC. thinking 17 rem or 350 federal. saw a bit about the 300 HAMM'R but doesn't impress me with its numbers. what say yee?
RR

Suppressed 300 Blackout running subsonic is kinda fun, but it's just a toy unless the zombies come out

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Never a great fan of the cartridge but I don’t see a 243 on your list.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

salmonchaser":361emq0w said:

those are what I have in AR's, have a 6mmPPC in a custom ruger Mini-30, however am looking hard at the 6mm ARC, trying to figure out how it can run a 103 the same speed or faster than my ppc will run a 70, and all most as fast as my 6mm rem.will run a 100 in that miniscule case.
RR

Ridge_Runner":19t7rmyo said:
salmonchaser":19t7rmyo said:

those are what I have in AR's, have a 6mmPPC in a custom ruger Mini-30, however am looking hard at the 6mm ARC, trying to figure out how it can run a 103 the same speed or faster than my ppc will run a 70, and all most as fast as my 6mm rem.will run a 100 in that miniscule case.
RR

I love my ARC, RR. I’ll strap the Magnetospeed to it and tell you what the 105’s do from it shortly. It’s a great shooting rifle though.

SJB358":2c98iaux said:
Ridge_Runner":2c98iaux said:
salmonchaser":2c98iaux said:

RR

I love my ARC, RR. I’ll strap the Magnetospeed to it and tell you what the 105’s do from it shortly. It’s a great shooting rifle though.
Thanks scotty!

Back