Nosler 2nds website

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dec 25, 2010
what is "up" with the 2nds website lately ? since the new web page came out the 2nds choices are simply a joke ! they used to update and change nearly daily and now it sits stagnant for days and days - Is Nosler not making any bullets these days or what ?

Check them out now. Pretty good selection of them. I think they are just getting tooled up for the Fall right now... Should be alot more coming now.

Buying seconds cheaply is a very popular activity here. My issue has been a lack of commitment on my part as to whther I need these components "right now". As a result, they usually are sold out from under me so fast that no decision to have second thoughts about it is required on my part. They are gone before I even start!

Oldtrader3":2m8r69g8 said:
Buying seconds cheaply is a very popular activity here. My issue has been a lack of commitment on my part as to whther I need these components "right now". As a result, they usually are sold out from under me so fast that no decision to have second thoughts about it is required on my part. They are gone before I even start!

Charlie, I always have a cart full of bullets. I have gotten better and buy what I need, in large quantities. I try to hold out for the bullets I really want and buy hundreds of them, so I am not ever threatened with running low before the next time they are on sale. I am still in the process of stocking up on the needed ones, but I am getting there..

The hard part for me is resisting when I see bullets "I would just like to try".. Sometimes I buy a bag, well, if they shoot, most of the time it is awhile before I can get the same deal. It is brutal! :lol:

I tell you, it is sheer torture to look at what is available at SPS and know that there is a border between us. I spent some time looking at the site this morning, until the drool short circuited my keyboard, necessitating a new one. :cry:

The seconds use to stick around a lot longer years ago when not as many people knew about SPS too. Now if you want something you better jump on it quick or you might not get any for a good while.

Back in the day when I was stocking up, I would check SPS daily or even several times per day. Now I only check the site once in while as I am very well stocked (15K+) - better for you guys. I did just buy some of the 44 mag bullets though.

I got some 165 gr, .308 Partition's for my '06. That helps make me feel better. I also bought some 250 gr, .338 Partition bullets for the .340 Bee at Midway pretty cheaply as well. Things are looking up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back