Pay It Forward

I have approximately 50 each 30-30 cases....mixed headstamps. They have been deprimed and tumbled. BUT NOT SIZED!!

I've tossed the obviously bad cases but recommend a close inspection according to taste and acceptance of what is good or bad. But they look to be worth the effort.

No charge..... First come.... First served...

Ok, my turn.

About 150 30-30 cases I'll never use.---Gone to Scotty
RP and Winchester mainly.

Anybody shoot a 7mm with a 1/8 barrel? ----Gone to Corbin9191

If so I've got about 80 162 AMax bullets looking for a new home.
Box is marked for 1/8 barrel? IDK?
I think my brother gave them to me.....

Remember the Barnes XLCs?
40 in 7MM 160 gr and another 40 in 308 150s.

Now if any of you need some 300 Savage brass I think I have about 70 new cases ?----Gone to Screaming Eagle

I could use brass in 22-250 or 35 Remington but if anybody can use this stuff send me an address, it's yours.

Howard

The 7m Rem Mag. varies in twist rate by manufacturer. My Interarms-Mark X shoots 162 grain bullets very accurately. But it is 1 in 8.5 inches twist. Oher rifles have up to a one in ten inch twist and will not shoot 162 grain Barnes bullets with any accuracy at all. This s one caliber tha has a great deal of twist variation between manufacturers.

SJB358":3dyr8lw3 said:
I'll take the 30-30 cases. Also the 162's HT.

Scotty, you get the 30-30 brass, no problem.
Corbin 9191 get the 162s though. He PM'd me immediately.

Hey guy's I finally had a chance to go through all of my reloading stuff today and I found some brass that I dont need.

I have 100 pieces of 40 s&w brass mixed head stamps

40 pieces of 7.62x39 mixed head stamps as well but I see alot of winchester ones

50 pieces of 45 colt a few winchester, some BHA and some starline (I think). (gone to wvchevy3)

All brass has been tumbled but nothing more done.

Just send me a PM and let me know, I will try to send them out tomorrow for the messages I get tonight.

Corbin

All the brass is gone, thanks guys.

.257 hornaday round nose. 130 gr.

black bedding compound about 3 oz. needs to be used right away.

.338/300 brass unprimed and fired approximately 3 times will need to be cleaned and annealed.

to good home

I have two Redfield long action bases, one came off a Remington 700(8mm mag) the other came off a pre 64 model 70 safari grade, 375 HH. Also one set of rings, missing a screw or two. They have been in the junk drawer for at least ten years. Let me know if you can use them.

MERRY CHRISTMAS Knife sharpening!!
Not something you can actually lay your hands on but I will make this offer...........The first three who pipe up I will sharpen hunting, pocket, fixed blade or folding knives, up to three knives per person. Once they are scary sharp I will ship them back to you. I will not charge anything and will guarantee that they will be extremely sharp. If you are not happy with them I will personally send the $$$ necessary for you to have them professionally sharpened. I will not ruin your blades as this is done by hand and the blades do not get hot. I will not do serrated blades as they are a huge pain in the arse!! :twisted: :mrgreen: Fixed blade knives should be in a sheath or the blades wrapped in newspaper or something to protect them at the least. Make sure they are mailed in a decent box with some padding so they don't bounce around a lot either and let me know how much they should be insured for. Return postage or $$$ to cover that alone would be appreciated but not necessary.

So speak up here on this site and also PM me if you are interested and we will work it out where you send them to.
David

6mm Remington":2ewsifpe said:
Not something you can actually lay your hands on but I will make this offer...........The first three who pipe up I will sharpen hunting, pocket, fixed blade or folding knives, up to three knives per person. Once they are scary sharp I will ship them back to you. I will not charge anything and will guarantee that they will be extremely sharp. If you are not happy with them I will personally send the $$$ necessary for you to have them professionally sharpened. I will not ruin your blades as this is done by hand and the blades do not get hot. I will not do serrated blades as they are a huge pain in the arse!! :twisted: :mrgreen: Fixed blade knives should be in a sheath or the blades wrapped in newspaper or something to protect them at the least. Make sure they are mailed in a decent box with some padding so they don't bounce around a lot either and let me know how much they should be insured for. Return postage or $$$ to cover that alone would be appreciated but not necessary.

So speak up here on this site and also PM me if you are interested and we will work it out where you send them to.
David

No takers on my offer so far. Might have to see if I can upload a video of my son's hatchet I sharpened for him. It's nothing fancy but seems solid. I was able to get my knife sharpener on it and touched it up. You can slice newspaper or cut hair on your arm!!
Offer is still up there guys.

6mm Remington":3at13997 said:
6mm Remington":3at13997 said:

David

No takers on my offer so far. Might have to see if I can upload a video of my son's hatchet I sharpened for him. It's nothing fancy but seems solid. I was able to get my knife sharpener on it and touched it up. You can slice newspaper or cut hair on your arm!!
Offer is still up there guys.
That's with a hatchet, not a knife!!!!

I have some old powder that probably dates back to the 1980's.

Hodgen H870 - most of a pound.
Unique - most of a pound.
2400 - most of a pound.
Green Dot - About 1/2 in a 4 lb. container.

Also, old pistol primers and old rifle primers for someone who just want plinking ammo.

Since I can't ship powder into or out of NYS now, I will give it to anyone who can pick it up. (hint, hint, Truckdriver, Rol_P, CharlieNY)

Back