Login

Thanks for the explanantion.

FWIW, the 'do not track' option remains on in my browser and I am logged in automatically.

George

maybe it's not fixed. I posted twice because I got an error message and clicked the back button

maybe it's not fixed. I posted twice because I got an error message and clicked the back button
Get SQL error message

Thank you for the feedback ... I just made a second change to another update that was performed with the tapatalk plugin ... lets see if this corrects the sql errors and double posting.

It appears to be working fine for me at this point. Thank you. I appreciate the forum and go through withdrawal when I'm unable to access the site readily.

DrMike":2hjr32uu said:
It appears to be working fine for me at this point. Thank you. I appreciate the forum and go through withdrawal when I'm unable to access the site readily.
+1
It seems to be working for me also and I really like being able to jump to the different locations with the tab buttons. :mrgreen:

Yeah me also as soon as I heard IE was in the crapper. I used Fire Fox on my other lap top. But still had some issues till the last update.

Still not posting tools (edit, delete, Quote, etc.) or Icons on left. no photos. Log in is holding, so some improvement.

OK here is the fix if you are having issues with the nosler site on windows/IE in upper right click the little gear icon Click compatibility view settings on the drop down list, click add this site when you see nosler. This gives you back full website function.

Well that fix now stopped working. site is back to its non-functional state. after entering new nosler address in box it works again. Nosler apparently is not on the Microsoft compatibility list. So every day That I start my computer and link to Nosler it is not automatic. Annoying

Compatibility List Updates

For better website and PC hardware compatibility, you can turn on Compatibility List Updates. Compatibility Lists include, for example:

•Lists of websites that were designed for older or other browsers, which allow Internet Explorer to automatically adjust how it renders or communicates with those websites in order to improve compatibility and provide for a better user experience on those sites.

•Lists of hardware devices, particularly graphics hardware, that have known compatibility problems, so that Internet Explorer can avoid using these devices when rendering web content.

•Lists of popular web addresses that Internet Explorer provides as suggestions when the user is typing in the address bar.

If you choose this option, Internet Explorer will periodically download an updated list of Compatibility settings from Microsoft, and standard PC information will be sent. You can turn off Compatibility List Updates at any time.

To turn off Compatibility List Updates

Compatibility View

Compatibility View helps make websites designed for older browsers look better when viewed in Internet Explorer. If you choose to view a website in Compatibility View, as a convenience to you, Internet Explorer will remember this choice and use Compatibility View the next time you visit the site. You can clear the list of websites you've chosen to display in Compatibility View by using Delete Browsing History in Internet Explorer or the Compatibility View Settings dialog box.

It was fixed for me until today - now every time I log in it shows no new posts, but I can tell based on time/date stamp that new posts actually exist.

You guys need to pitch IE and go with something that works. I use Mozilla FireFox and have had minor issues with the updates here and everything works fine. I've had issues with IE for a long time and just said to heck with it.

I too have issues, no pictures or control functions. The only way I can reply is by using Quick Reply.

JD338

I have been able to duplicate the issues that are being experienced in Internet Explorer and I am working on correcting those now.

Thank you for your patience.

I'm sure many of us appreciate your diligence, even when we don't see the effort immediately. Thank you.

Back