Reloading Components Availability updates

HOGWILD338-378":297ertdm said:
If I could got 4 lbs I would have gladly payed it !

I hear that! I make such calculations on a regular basis.

Well I found the 4 Lb in stock at Graf & Sons along with a Swarovski 59764 3.5-14x44 for my 257 Lazermark and a Leupold 1-4x20 VX1 for the Benelli M1 Super 90 Slugger that I got from Pat a while back so I am not optik poor any more :mrgreen: glad to have some VV 560 on the shelf finally! They probably have more as well if anyone needs any!! Now time to celebrate The 4th. Of July! :lol:

Yea I was setting around thinking about a Lazermark that was being abused from not being shot :mrgreen: I changed that for sure!

Unfortunately, the cost of the TBBC escalated wildly after ATK began marketing them. At $44.99 per 25 plus shipping per pound, the bullets get rather dear. That was when I quit using them.

Yes they are kinda overpriced and ya think they would be lower priced since they are not available as a component but still available in a manufactured round? I guess that is actually why they are over priced! that and the 225 gr seems lite for that caliber I would think? Not sure how fast a 225 would be outta the 35 ?

Graf & Sons has several of the Accurate series powders, IMR powders, a few Hodgdon powders and large number of the NORMA powders including MRP and URP.

Shooter's Pro Shop is running a great sale next week on "all available items". Check it out.

I just found some 7mm 160gr Partitions over on Huntington Dies site. First place I've seen them/ordered some in a long time.

UPDATE: Nope, just got an email they weren't in stock. Phooey! :evil: :evil:

I hit a honey hole today. I was out and about just to get out of the house and went to one of my local gun stores. They had just got in a shipment of powder.so I picked up a pound of IMR8208BXR for the Whelen. They were very well stocked in all brands of powder and had primers stacked up in 10k boxes. :mrgreen:

Grafs just got a new shipment. Most useful speeds, including a couple of pistol powders suitable for 9/40/45. Those have been really hard lately. Well stocked on primers across the board including SR match and SR NATO 5.56.

Is Nosler ever going to make any more .375 Accubonds? I haven't been able to find any for over a year.

Accubonds seem to be relegated to the dustbin of history, unless they are the ABLR. There are those of us who are very happy with that plain ole AccuBond. Please keep that in mind Nosler.

The larger caliber ABs with high BC are the bomb. Keep making them!

I need .300 win mag nosler brass.. Looked EVERYWHERE on the www. Does anybody have a clue when Nosler will make that again???

Back