Reloading Components Availability updates

jezzolo":ik5tyeh7 said:
I need .300 win mag nosler brass.. Looked EVERYWHERE on the www. Does anybody have a clue when Nosler will make that again???

I cannot find this anywhere around here either :?

I finally found some 250 gr, .366 (9.3) bullets at Midway and bought some. Boy, I had to wait for those!

Just back from my favorite honey hole and picked up some more RL15, IMR8208XBR and I even found a bag of 50 count Remington 35 Whelen Brass.

Every time someone posts on this thread, I think of Terry (HOGWILD 338-378). Glad to see you keeping up the thread, Rodger.

Same here Mike. To see it kicking around.

Glad you got some RL15 and 8208. Brian and I went to the NRA museum yesterday and when we returned we stopped at a little gun shop. They had some of the new IMR7977, IMR4451 and the faster one as well, kinda forgot the name though.. I resisted buying any of it right now, but it is good to see it on the shelf.

Had they had some RL23 or 26 I would've caved though.

This week I stopped by the radiator shop where Jim & I have gotten components for years. He had IMR-4451, RL-23, and 162 AMs aplenty.

There didn't seem to be much he didn't have propellant-wise, and while I didn't look for anything bullet-wise he had a ton there too. Those 162s just happened to be in my face and I couldn't resist ;) .

Oh yeah I should mention that the only reason I went there was for JB Bore Compound as I'm putting UBC in my 6-250, 257 AI, and 30-06.

My name is Eric, and I'm a componentaholic...

I am happy, I got (4) boxes of 250 AccuBond .366 bullets. They have not been around much for a couple years now, ever since they announced the bullet was being made by Nosler.

Shooters pro shop has .25 Cal, 100 Gr BT blems for sale. $13.00 for 50, $12.50 for shipping. Just how is that supposed to work? :roll: :roll: CL

Went to my local gun show yesterday and was surprised by the amount of pistol powder that has suddenly become available. A lady friend of mine runs a components table and had H110, 296, universal clays, blue dot, red dot, titegroup, unique, and 231 which I haven't seen forever. Prices for a 1lb can averaged $27.00. Four lb. cans of Universal clays were $108.00. In stark contrast to her prices a gentleman about five tables down from her was trying to sell both rifle and pistol powder 1lb. cans for $45.00. A number of people basically told him where he could put his powder and he yelled "I can get $100.00 dollars for them at home. He was basically told to "go home". He did have some 1680 which is a favored powder for the .300 whisper and Blackout fans. That was also $45.00 a lb. My ladyfriend mentioned that it seemed that all of a sudden pistol powders just started showing up. This has to be a good sign.

The order I placed a few weeks ago from Cabella's for two test packs of 7mm 150gr ABLR are back ordered and expected in at the end of July. What's up with Nosler's production of this highly touted bullet?

Oldtrader3":11jy4ps6 said:
All AccuBond bullets are very hard to find anywhere presently? I am not sure why but maybe they are only a seasonal run?

They seem to show up right before the hunting season gets started. Id say seasonal. I'm searching for .257 110gr like a few others on here.... What caliber are you looking for?

I've had 100 gr e-tips on order for one of 257 Bee's for almost a year at Cabelas. I stopped in a small general store in Osakis, MN and found 2 boxes on clearance which I purchased for $27.99. They also had some 270 and 6mm e-tips too, he said they were on clearance because they are discontinued. Can anyone verify this, my S1 Vanguard loves H1000 and the 100 grainers.

I can't confirm it but I doubt Nosler is going to discontinue anything lead free in today's day and age...

Anyone, perhaps one of the Nosler folks, know when we're gonna see some of those 55gr .224 E-Tips?

Back