Some muzzle brakes I made up

Also I'm doing a sale on all my 2 piece brakes until they are gone. I'm redesigning them so I'm getting rid of some the old stock. I have about 8- 5/8x24 and 30- 3/4x24 brakes. They are 60.00.

Here is my newest addition. It's called the Beast. A 3 port version reduces more recoil then my older 4 port brakes. They are pretty phenomenal at reducing recoil. My 7-300wm barely moves with the 4 port version on it.

Attachments

• Beast brake.jpg
    Beast brake.jpg
    79.7 KB · Views: 9,414
IdahoCTD":1gk5ajkx said:
I made up some 2 piece self timing brakes for those that have pre-threaded barrels.

I have one of these brakes coming from Nathan for my Ruger Predator 6.5 Creedmoor ! (y) RJ

IdahoCTD":20gdumg0 said:
Here is my newest addition. It's called the Beast. A 3 port version reduces more recoil then my older 4 port brakes. They are pretty phenomenal at reducing recoil. My 7-300wm barely moves with the 4 port version on it.

Thats the one i will get NEXT for my 338 RUM - that Beast needs a Beast to tame it sown a BIT ! LOL (y)

Cheers :) RJ

I was playing with some finishes. One is just polished, the next has the ports and crown blasted and then polished, and the last one is just bead blasted.

Attachments

• Beast finish options.jpg
    Beast finish options.jpg
    73 KB · Views: 9,287
  • Beast blasted.jpg
    Beast blasted.jpg
    69.4 KB · Views: 9,287
  • Beast blasted and polished.jpg
    Beast blasted and polished.jpg
    60.8 KB · Views: 9,287
  • Beast polished.jpg
    Beast polished.jpg
    59.1 KB · Views: 9,287
I haven't shot my newest brake from Nathan yet . I bought one of his new 4 port beast for my 338 Lapua . I'm anxious to try her out . a few pics of Nathans brakes .

Black rifle is my 300 wby , the brown rifle is my 338 Lapua .

300 wby .

338 Lapua

I shot 3 shots out of my 338 Lapua today . I used a 300 grain AccuBond , with 100.0 grains of RL33 powder . this should give 2845 FPS according to quickload . all I can say is Nathan makes a great brake , it works . very nice recoil ,no noticeable muzzle jump at all . Thanks again Nathan .

Good to hear Jim. I'm glad you like it.

I did a test on my 458 Lott today too. This give a person a good idea of how much recoil they really reduce. This was a load with 300gr Barnes X bullets I had left over from shooting a bear 4 or 5 years ago (I thought they were 350's until I got home and checked the bullet box). I think I posted a video of the bear getting shot with it too.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o2PIuxDVbPE

Definitely a serious reduction in recoil energy. Pretty dramatic presentation.

IdahoCTD":23u6wbrz said:
Good to hear Jim. I'm glad you like it.

I did a test on my 458 Lott today too. This give a person a good idea of how much recoil they really reduce. This was a load with 300gr Barnes X bullets I had left over from shooting a bear 4 or 5 years ago (I thought they were 350's until I got home and checked the bullet box). I think I posted a video of the bear getting shot with it too.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o2PIuxDVbPE

Very KOOL test machine - i have my new brake form you now - Nice PIECE i have to get to the range and try it yet - i will report back on here as soon as i get er done (y)

:) RJ

Here is the crown on my new run of brakes.

Attachments

• Newbeastcrown.jpg
    Newbeastcrown.jpg
    57.7 KB · Views: 8,981
The 3 ports are running in the mill and the caps will run tomorrow and Thursday. The 4 ports will run right after that.

Here are the new 2 piece brakes.

Attachments

• Beast2piece.jpg
    Beast2piece.jpg
    77.5 KB · Views: 8,133
  • Beast2piece2.jpg
    Beast2piece2.jpg
    62.3 KB · Views: 8,133
  • Beast2piece3.jpg
    Beast2piece3.jpg
    57.3 KB · Views: 8,133
Back