Talking points storage

baltz526

Handloader
Sep 25, 2005
Feel free to cut and past and use any I put here. They keep getting deleted by the anti gun people on other sites. I wrote them, but the Ideas are old. So feel no attachment or copy right.

Above is exactly the faulty logic of the average anti gun person. There are several weapons that fit the exact intent of the founders. Here is the list that should be the most protected for citizens to own and possess. The 45acp, the .40, the 9mm, the 223, the 308, the 12ga. The civilian gun models which fire these ammunition types. Hand guns, carbines, rifles, shotguns. The reasons for this are obvious. The AR15 with its universal magazine design and ammunition availability is the perfect civilian defensive weapon. The 12ga pump shotgun, while fine for home defense is not as practical outside the urban area. A 9mm berretta is another good choice, but again it is not as practical outside the urban area. A 308 rifle another good choice but it is limited in urban areas. For a general purpose use civilian defensive weapon the AR15 type rifle is the perfect weapon for all areas. Which is exactly why the tyrants try to demonize it and ban it.

You switch attacks from the weapon to the magazine. Attack Attack Attack. I suggest this analogy ( You can say anything you want. First let me install this mouth gag on you. OK go ahead say anything you want)

The #AR15 is exactly the type of weapon the 2nd amendment requires citizens to own. Yes, Requires. Tyrants hate Citizen in power.

While the weak moan and bluster, The strong defend them with force of arms. Willingly, as the cost of freedom for all.

So for what purpose do you think the AR 15 was designed?

"expected to appear bearing arms supplied by themselves and of the kind in common use at the time."' This statement explains it well. This is exactly why citizens require AR rifles. If citizens are called to defend the nation or over rule tyranny, The AR rifle fits exactly into the required arm description. It is also exactly why the tyrants what to outlaw the AR rifle.

The 2nd amendment gives power to the individual, To the citizens Militia. The militia can be formed to protect the homeland Or over throw tyrants. Of course tyrants wish that was not true, so they do everything in their power to obscure it.

you talk about our tyrannical government.

In response to the highlighted comment. History has proven that Tyrants start by disarming the populations. What is so hard for the anti self determination crowd to comprehend about these historic facts. There are no armed Slaves or disarmed free men. Pretty simple.

---------------------------------------------------------------------- The 2nd amendment is about force, We the free citizens have the force to counter violence directed at our freedoms. The progressives pass restrictions on our freedom. Like creating gun free zones. Which become soft targets. These soft targets are where the mass killing happen. Insurance company's demand business owners make their places gun free zones. City's pass regulations making gun free zones mandatory. Like the gay club in Florida. It was a gun free zone for the patrons with a minimal security detail to protect them. If our freedoms where not degraded by progressive policy's, soft targets would be rare. Instead they are all to common. A major grocery store I visit allows concealed carry by its patrons. at any given moment in the very busy store up to 5% of the customers are armed. Few of the progressive voters in the store have a clue that they have armed protection. In today's world, Americans should have the freedom to protect themselves and their neighbors. The constitution gives us legal standing to be armed. The arms required in today's world are weapons of sufficient ability to defeat a rifle bearing terrorist. This makes the AR15 type rifle the perfect defensive weapon to defeat the rifle bearing attackers. Obviously a person is not going to carry an AR rifle into public events. Car trunks are perfectly acceptable though. 9mm compacts for public places, should be so common that 10% of the visitors to some events, should be concealed carrying them.

The problem with : Ban all assault weapons. All defensive weapons can be assault weapons. There are no actual assault weapons in American homes. The weapon only becomes an assault weapon when it is used by a terrorist. Up until that point it is just a defensive tool. Much like a pressure cooker is just a way to preserve jam, until a terrorist uses it to make a bomb or a box knife used to open packages is used to take over planes. The pressure cooker and box knife become assault weapons with the intent of the user.

Here is the most serious aspect. When the writers of the Amendments to the constitution where crafting them. They sought out the strongest legal terms to protect the Key protections from legal erosion over time. This term "Shall not Infringe" The strongest legal term ever written. Contemplate how effective the strongest legal term ever written has restrained some who hate Americas freedoms. Our so called leaders from the local city council to the Supreme courts and legislators in Washington All scheme to erode the power given to the citizen by the term "Shall not Infringe"

The following is something I wrote quite a few years ago when I got into a bliss ninny who stated that the Second Amendment was outdated and no longer necessary. Been tempted as hell to send it to my anti-gun Congressrat and lame Senator these past few days. Anyway, it's what I believe this is all about. I'll add I also think it was intended to keep what's been going on within our government from happening.
Paul B.
ETA: Feel free to pass this on wherever possible.

OK, lets discuss the 2nd Amendment. Good idea. It is my carefully considered opinion that the KEY WORD is MILITIA.

1. The Militia Act of 1792. One year after the Second Amendment was added to the Constitution, Congress passed a law defining the militia. The Militia Act of 1792 declared that all free male citizens between the ages of 18 and 44 were to be members of the militia. Furthermore, every citizen was to be armed. The act stated:
"Every citizen...[shall] provide himself with a good musket, a sufficient bayonet and belt, two spare flints...."

The Militia Act of 1792 made no provision for any type of select militia such as the National Guard.

U.S. Senate Subcommittee Report (1982) "In the Militia Act of 1792, the second Congress defined 'militia of the United States' to include almost every free adult male in the United States. These persons were obligated BY LAW (emphasis mine) to possess a [military style] firearm and a minimum supply of ammunition and military equipmemnt....There can be little doubt from this that when the Congress and the people spoke of the a 'militia,' they had reference to the traditional concept of the entire populace capable of bearing arms, and not to any formal group such as what is today called the national Guard."

Current Federal Law: 10 U.S.C. Sec. 311. "The militia of the Untied States consists of all able-bodied males at least 17 years of age and...under 45 years of age who are, or who have made a declaration of intention to become, citizens of the United States.....

Supreme Court: U.S. v. Miller 1939 In this case, the Court stated that, "The Militia comprised of all males physically capable of acting in concert for the common defense...[and that] when called for service, these men were expected to appear bearing arms supplied by themselves AND OF THE KIND IN COMMON USE AT THE TIME. (emphasis mine)
(BTW, Miller lost in court because he did not show up. It was never taken into account that his no show was because he had passed away.)

More on Title 10 of the U.S. Code

UNITED STATES CODE
TITLE 10 - ARMED FORCES
Subtitle A - General Military Law
PART I - ORGANIZATION AND GENERAL MILITARY POWERS
CHAPTER 13 - THE MILITIA

Sec. 311. Militia: composition and classes

(a)The militia of the United States consists of all able-bodied males at least 17 years of age and, except as provided in section 313 of title 302, under 45 years of age who are, or who have made a declaration of intention to become, citizens of the United States and of female citizens of the United States who are members of the National Guard.

(b) The classes of the militia are -

(1) the organized militia which consists of the National Guard and the Naval Militia;
and

(2) The unorganized militia, which consists of the members of the militia who are not members of the National Guard or of the Naval Militia.

Now it took me all of about ten minutes to find all that information. Just go to the Gun Owners of America's website and look for their firearms fact sheet. There's 24 pages of good information there.

I plan on making copies of the above and sending each of my representatives their own personal copy. Feel free to do the same. Maybe, if they get flooded with as many letters with the above as Zumbo's sponsers did on his major foot in mouth problem, the idiots just might get a message. Leave our guns alone.
Paul B.

COMPROMISE IS NOT AN OPTION!

It is like people have no memory. America has spent trillions of dollars to fix the crime/immigration/welfare/schools problems. Democrats take the money and create dependents. They grow the government and fill chairs, who's main job is seat polishing until retirement. Then they get a lucrative retirement package. Trillions are removed from the private sector to fill the pockets of these people who have jobs dedicated to fixing the problems. The real problem is these seat polishers, would lose their chairs if they solved a problem. Big government will not fix anything, They never intend to. That is the real Irony

If you looked at the temperature for the last 400K years and did not notice global cool periods are much longer than global warm periods. It makes me suspect you are not worried about what will happen if the next cool cycle is 50,000 years long. All the data shows earth is headed toward another cool cycle after this warm peak. That is the fact the data shows, What the data has not shown yet. Has human caused climate change extended the warm period. Remember the little dip in global temperatures around 1900. Pictures show the Columbia river frozen hard enough to drive across. That was a small dip. Global warming may prove to be a good thing for humans. If compared to the alternative. Pollution is obviously a very bad thing but 1Carbon molecule attached to 2 oxygen molecules is not pollution. It is plant food. And 400-600ppm of co2 may be required during this extended warm period to feed 10 billion plus humans.

Use this one at your own risk: No it is because you are biased and I have no respect for your opinions. Pretty simple really.

I will state my "Agenda" I believe the Constitution granted/acknowledged human rights to the citizens of America. And that We as a people should expand the umbrella of these Human rights, Over as much of the planet it is possible to reach. Shall not infringe is the strongest legal term ever written, The Big Government expansion agenda people do not believe in Human rights as their basic driver. The umbrella they are waving around is not for human rights. It is waving for Government control of every aspect of your life.

You are not serious. Civilians? Are you that obtuse that you do not know that police-Sheriff-FBI are civilians. Americans are all equal in their right to defend them selves and innocent bystanders. The non badged citizen has the same rule of law to follow as the deputy Sheriff. no one is more empowered than a simple citizen in the United States. That is where some people make their first mistake on government. A government employee is not more powerful than a citizen. It is why we have the bill of rights. To empower the citizen. Equality with teeth

Is it not interesting, when exiting federal gun laws are not prosecuted by this administration. The very same administration wants to pass stricter laws. What are the odds these new laws if passed would be prosecuted? Selective prosecution of the law is Tyranny

Right now we have two Americans on the supreme court, 2 half Americans, 4 Anti Americans. I give this description because of how they rule on cases. When you read the twisted logic they use to justify the decisions they make. you begin to understand how far Our Constitution has been trashed. Rule of law has little meaning to the progressive on the court. They rewrite law to suit their agenda.

Back