Talking points storage

Instead of Cougars eating the under MO deer herds. Why not reduce speed limits in high deer auto accident areas, during the times when the deer are hit. Clear the highway right of ways to the private property lines and have voluntary programs in place to thin the hazard areas of private property. Reader boards flashing "Deer Migration, Slow down next 15 miles. 45MPH dusk to dawn" How about this one: If you hit a deer and it can be shown you where speeding. Insurance deductible is automatically increased to $5000. Have a nice day!

True capitalism requires minimal government involvement and ethical business owners. What we have today is not true capitalism. It is a muddy mess, taken over by government and unethical large business owners. True capitalism is farmers, manufacturers, professional service people selling their product or labor for a profit. Monopolies are rare when government stays out of the process. Unethical business owners are also rare when competition is free to rise. What the Epi-pen proves, is when government creates monopolies, it is the government who is at fault. It created the environment which allowed the unethical businesses to flourish. Your vote made it all possible. Look in the mirror. Tell yourself I did this, I made this muddy mess.

Show us how our current tax payer dollars are not being wasted. And how giving them more will not just lead to exponential waste and government growth. This growth in a few years will then demand more tax dollars and ODFW will again be under the funding cut gun. Never ending tax theft to fund ineffective government growth.

ODFW has killed the goose which laid the golden eggs. The death had many cuts, never treated. The cuts became infected and appendages kept falling off. Youth recruitment, Non Resident tags up too 10%, Habitat, Herd health, Cougar, Wolves, Biology by voter, Political bias against hunters, Seals, Hatchery's, Gill nets, Long lines, etc. All massive deep cuts allowed to become infected. PERS, the noose around everyone's neck. Can any of these cuts be treated with spackle? of course. Most are not spackled due to the Political reality. The politicians have no desire to fix any ODFW problems, They just want more Government and less Governance, Less accountability. The larger the government gets the less accountable it becomes.

Here is the root of the legislation. The anti American Constitutional party. Wants to dismantle your rights through limiting every aspect of your constitutional rights. Death by 1000 cuts is the tactic. Each cut bleeds your constitutional rights, Bleeds them out so they can control you. Control is the goal. Do you really want to live for Government? Or do you want to be the government?

Infringement of a right must pass a much higher standard than your typical legislation on home safety. Shall not be infringed is the strongest legal term possible. All 50 states agreed to the constitutional limitations to be admitted into the union. Today some states act as if the us constitution is not the overarching law of the land. They are incorrect in their beliefs and a day may come where they are rebuked for violating the citizens rights.

I have been wrong once before. Just once mind you. It was for several years, Ok A decade or more. But just the once.

baltz526":1librfhb said:
I have been wrong once before. Just once mind you. It was for several years, Ok A decade or more. But just the once.

Ha! I've never been wrong in my life! I thought I was once. :?

Healthy Forest management is not industrial clear cutting public land. Healthy forests are thinned, controlled understory, selective harvest

The AR15 is the exact type of firearm the 2nd amendment protects. It is comparable to what a tyrannical government would have today. It uses the same ammo the Government weapons use. It is very dependable after long term storage and has reasonable accuracy. Another firearm that fits this same parameter is a high capacity 9mm semi auto pistol. Or a 12ga pump riot shotgun. These types of weapons owned by American Citizens are exactly what the 2nd amendment is about. Defensive weapons for the protection of self the constitution and Nation from all enemy's foreign or domestic.

This got me locked out of twitter and forced to delete it --- (Did you know Muslims have millions of Slaves today or that Muslims are murdering thousands of Christians, Hindu's, Buddhists, Kurds, Every Week. History is made every day)--- They claimed it was inciting violence? I think it was pointing out an ideology of violence.

Back