New build-- 28 Nosler-----update----FINISHED!!!!

Update--- Ordered a Heart barrel, #4 contour, 6 flute, 26in, 1/ 8in twist should be shipped in a few weeks.

jezzolo":147m5t75 said:
Update--- Ordered a Heart barrel, #4 contour, 6 flute, 26in, 1/ 8in twist should be shipped in a few weeks.

You should build a nice setup, look for a vy good gunsmith with expertise and everything should run smooth. Im just started playing with mine. Good luck.

Stock getting shipped on 7-28..... Shouldn't be to much longer now......

All put together... he has to bed it and test fire it yet.. what you guys think??

Attachments

• 3266.jpeg
    3266.jpeg
    961.3 KB · Views: 1,920
That looks great. Can't wait for a range report. What did the finished weight turn out to be? Thanks. BN

That's a good looking rifle. Keep us posted with your load development.

With that NF on top of her, she looks to be all business. That is one nice looking rifle,scope combo (y).
I too will be looking forward to your load development and range reports (y).

Blessings,
Dan

Will do on the load development.... I'm broke after paying for it lol.. I need components now.. I do have the dies. I think I'll be most likely using the 160gr AccuBond from the factory loading this fall, then serious load development next year...

Test fire with factory ammo..under 5/8in he said..

Attachments

• 20160908_111045.jpeg
    20160908_111045.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 1,778
That is not bad at all :wink:!! I am quite sure that there will be game in the freezer if you can get the cross hairs on the animal (y).
Good luck this coming hunting season!! Please remember have Fun, shoot Straight and most of all be Safe.

Blessings,
Dan

Very nice, Jezzolo; I have no doubt you are going to truly enjoy that rifle. Excellent! It can only get better as you develop your own loads.

Update----- sent it to have a cerakote finish put on it. Barrel, action, floor plate, and sling studs with a tungsten color... will post pictures when I get it back proly next month he said....

Back