Ar-10 malfunctioning

Got a hold of PSA finally. Theyre going to try and repair it for me and get it going. Fingers crossed.

Sent from my LG-H830 using Tapatalk

For those who followed this thread I apologize for not stating the outcome of this issue. Psa warranty policy states either a repair or replacement. At the time it specifically stated no refunds. 2 weeks after they received the rifle a refund was found on the credit card it was purchased on. No email. No letter. No phone call. NOTHING. They refused to speak with me about it. After calling every day for 2 weeks they sent me a gift package. Which I promptly threw out. I'm not slapping their stickers on my stuff, drinking out of their cups with their logos or wearing their hats. I won't advertise for them after treating a customer so terrible.

Long story short, their product was subpar. Their customer service was atrocious at best and ability to face confrontation to adapt and overcome was non existent.

This is my experience. My opinion of them is forever tarnished and ill warn anyone I see with a psa ar10. Putting an unsafe weapon in anyones hand like that is an accident waiting to happen.

Happy shooting all

Sent from my LG-H918 using Tapatalk

Back