For those on a diet.

ShadeTree

Handloader
Mar 6, 2017
I apologize in advance. Might want to cover your eyes. :grin: My wife is a good cook and when she gets it in her head to try something she could probably give Martha Stewart a run for her money. She's quite creative. A sampling of some of her cooking I had on photobucket and thankfully got the pictures off of there before they got held for ransom.

First up apple pie.

Something she calls orange fluff. Don't remember what's in it, but it's good.

Peach Pie.

Cherry Pie.

Angel food cake with pineapple cool whip frosting.

Strawberry Pie.

Coconut Custard.

Chocolate cake.

A triple chocolate cake. Chocolate cake, chocolate icing, and she used a mold of some kind to make a milk chocolate band around it. Don't ask me how she made the chocolate flower on top.

Yikes. That's a lot of trouble.
Looks great!

JD338

OMG...I just blew a weeks worth of calories. (Only allowed 2,000 per day.) Wonderful looking food. "Good cook" that is an understatement. You have a very talented wife. Thanks for sharing...I think??
Duane

Now, that's just cruel on your part to post those pictures. Man, don't you realise I'm going to be compelled to go upstairs and find some banana cake and top it with southern butter sauce? Then, when my pants don't fit in the morning, I'll have to find some suspenders to hold them up and string to tie 'em shut. That is just not very thoughtful on your part.

Your wife looks to be a fine baker. Congratulations to both of you.

Sorry, I did say you could close your eyes. Ha. I'm kinda self restricted nowdays as I get older so I can stay in decent shape, but I still allow myself some things to look forward to. Good food is always a treat.

Like pulling a band aid off, might as well get it over with. Here's some more.

Sweet rolls.

Don't remember exactly what this was, but some kind of chocolate coffee cake.

Coconut dipped in chocolate.

Chocolate Strawberry's.

Oh wow, those look fantastic. I didn’t pay attention to my old man when he said marry a woman that can cook! Cause mine can’t lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well I gotta ask , with her cooking like that are you as big as a " shade tree"??? Because if I lived around s lady that cooked like that, I would be pushing 400 lbs , soon ! She does an amazing job. WoW (y)

35 Whelen":1xh2zz6x said:
Well I gotta ask , with her cooking like that are you as big as a " shade tree"??? Because if I lived around s lady that cooked like that, I would be pushing 400 lbs , soon ! She does an amazing job. WoW (y)

Haha. Thankfully, no. I try to stay in decent shape. I can't hardly stop myself from eating stuff like that when she makes it, but moderation and a decent metabolism I guess is the key. Ha.

Man or man you are a sick to post those right after Christmas :lol:.
I have also been blessed with a fine woman who know her way around a kitchen :wink:. I have really noticed about the last 6 months that the pounds are starting to accumulate :shock: I have been trying to cut out the extras but it is a tough thing to do :evil:.

Blessings,
Dan

Back